[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Compressor Trail Idaho
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Compressor Trail Idaho 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Compressor Trail Idaho
I don't know if y'all are interested in trip reports from other parts of this nation, but just in case, I will post a link to photos and videos of our recent trip to a trail known as Compressor near Mullan, ID. It was the toughest I have done in this area and was quite challenging and extremely beautiful!

We started off with 3 EB's and two Gen 6's. Once we got into the rocks, it was obvious that the clearance on the new ones just wasn't adequate, so they made the decision to turn around. That was the right choice as the trail got harder from there! We all suffered a little more body damage, but no one broke anything mechanical! Great trip!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/taCgAnGoEUmB52X49 - Videos at the bottom.

Our leader said this is the toughest trail he is aware of in the area. I am glad I got to enjoy it, but I get the impression that there isn't many other trails to explore. There has to be others in the vastness of these Northern ID and Western MT mountains!

Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:54 pm

Post Re: Compressor Trail Idaho
Looks awesome. Looks like a lot of places the 4lowBC guys on youtube wheel.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think BC has more variety, or at least more of it has been discovered?? I will have to check out that channel!! TheStoryTillNow is another good one, but he's more of an overlander who is getting into the more serious crawling.

Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:28 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I wonder if that is the trail I ran a few times as a kid.

We would go to the top which was right on the border of Idaho and Montana. There was a spot where you could dislodge big ass boulders and they would go down the face of a steep hill and land in the lake below.

Beautiful area for sure!

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

No lake, but now I'd like to know where you went!

Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

And for those interested, here is a video of some of it. The fella filming couldn't make the tougher obstacles, so most of the top of the trail is footage from myself or another in the group.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cnc7gsMmmc&t=192s

Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]