[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - North Dakota Bow Hunting
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 North Dakota Bow Hunting 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: North Dakota Bow Hunting
I would like to go but I think my hunting season will be put on hold this year as I have been instructed that my wife has decided she and I are going to Europe this October.

Frauen, mankann mit ihnen leben und man kann nicht schieben!

Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:07 pm

Lets do a pheasant hunt out there. I can probably get 4-5 people together for that. Kinda funny cause i was thinkin of starting a thread to see all the hunters out there. I plan on 2 different elk hunts this year and some duck and goose hunting on top of my nebraska pheasant hunting.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Just got a call from a buddy. Settin up our spring turkey hunt in the next 2-3weeks.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:53 pm

When we goin? My bil and his dad would love that. Along with the dogs.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:11 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We did a bunch of work on Ted Turner's resturaunts (Teds Montana Grill's) all over the front range, even had to do some custom fabrication on them. Well as a thank you, he sent the GC and several of the key sub contractors up to his property in SD for a 3 day hunt. There were a total of 5 of us on this hunt, stayed in Piere and had a blast. This photo is from day 1. I went through 4 boxes of shells, brought home 42 birds. It was my first and only pheasant hunt. I would love to go again, but I seriously doubt I take as many birds. All I had to pay for was my room. The extra birds were dressed and packaged for me at no charge.

I love to hunt turkeys and deer, but my favorite is elk. Unfortunatly, the last few years have been so slammed busy that I have not been able to take the time off to hunt, between coaching and work, just did not have the time. That policy changes this year.

More than hunting, I love to fly fish. I prefer smaller streams and mountain lakes in my float tube, but I also love to take the pontoon out and float rivers such as the gunnison or north platt, even the arkansas and fly fish. We take every single fathers day and go float the gunnison throught the gorge just below teh black canyon. 3 days on the river. Awesome fly fishing as the salmon flies are almonst always coming off, and decent white water. It is short, you could float the whole thing in a day if you were so inclined. That is a trip I have missed only 1 time in the past 10 years.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:21 am

Im serious. Let's set up a 4day weekend or something like
that up there. Id love to hunt that.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]