[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Another in the Stable
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Another in the Stable 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Another in the Stable
This followed me home today!

'66, 302, D44 front, Looks to be next to no rust! Has an electrical gremlin, but did manage to get it going and the motor seems good. Has a roll bar, but check out the pics....I feel safe now lmao . Also...check out those horns! Got a pretty good deal, so had to buy...at least that's what I told my wife fire fire !

I love my wife icon biggin !

On to the pics!

Matt

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Another in the Stable
Atta boy! Now we know why you weren't down this morning!!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Thats what Im lookin for. Pretty much rust free but needs drive train. I hate body work.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Really a clean Bronco. It was a big Bronco Day - You and MW each got new Broncos just in time for Spring and Summer. Looks like a great find.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice ride. The swiss cheese roll bar is only a weight elimination measure. You'll be fine!

J.D.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I heard drilling holes in the roll bar make it faster!

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice one Matt.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks Guys...pretty excited to get her going. Just as soon as this work thing lets up!

Entourage...I don't think my wife noticed the weight difference pushing it into the garage laughing2 .

Shawn....awesome to see you got that thing on the road. Imagine you are loving it icon biggin . I still think you shouldn't change that paint job... Buff it out and you will have the coolest nostalgia going around!

Zilla...first thing my wife told me...On the way to load it up..."I suppose you need a larger trailer...already thought about that....nope...you spent your allowance"! She had that one stopped before I could even mention it....ha ha slap !

More to come on this one next month. I'll need some tech advice fellas!

Matt

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:56 pm

ready to sell it to me yet?

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Not quite....but I'll put you first in line fire fire !

Matt

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That's what I'm talking about, another dude with two broncos! Congrats!

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:19 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Kinder...

I figured you had enough parts for three, so I had to try and catch up sometime :)!

Great to hear from you!

Matt

Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]