[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Used car dealership question...
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Used car dealership question... 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Used car dealership question...
I know this is a loaded question, but I need to know...

Does anyone know of a reputable and honest used car dealer?

Anyone have any experience with Rocky's?

Thanks in advance...

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Used car dealership question...
Cool, Thanks Zill.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you go to any dealership 4 a vehicle take it to a shop with a good reputation to have it checked over. Most dealerships will let you do this. The checkout comes out your pocket though.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Damn good advice and something I've done in the past with great success. Once upon a time the wife was very much in love with a cheaper than believable Volvo S40. As soon as I dropped mention of taking it to the local Volvo shop for an inspection it suddenly came out the car was a salvage title. Needless to say, the door of the office had barely closed before I was out it again.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Depending on what you looking for and what your credit looks like...I will recommend my company. Drivetime. Pretty big, nation wide company. I am a mechanic there and I see almost every single car that passes through that place. I have worked at many lots and we get a lot of cars from other lots and I can tell you that I have never seen any other company put as much into their cars as we do. PLUS we give you a 36 month 36000 mile warranty!! Yes on any used car on our lot!! I know I sound like a salesman but I am just telling you what I have seen. I have been working on cars for a long time and I have worked on A LOT of used cars at MANY dealerships and can tell you I would buy a car from my company, with or without a warranty! About 3/4 of the techs in my shop have done it already! When I go to buy a newer, daily driver car I will buy it from them. The only thing I will recommend...get you own financing! My company mostly caters to bad credit people so the interest rates are astronomically high! But the car prices are reasonable(depending on the car anyway) and the cars are the best I have seen on any used car lot! I get no bonus, or mention for referring you so that is not why I am giving you my input..I truly believe in our cars is all.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We looked all around town for my wife's new GC. We ended up purchasing it at EMI on south Broadway. Dealership is independant, and has been in business since the 60's which says a lot to me anyway. Their lot is filled with pretty new, late model cars and SUV's, pices are reasonable and they do not put a lot of pressure on you. Financing was simple and beat what we brought in with us.

As others have said - stay far far away from Rockies. I have known several who have purchased from them, all very high milage units that have been spit shined to sell and credit rates that push the legal limits. But that is just one mans opinion.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:23 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I would go to the dealer auction.thats all the car lots do.Get them cheap and sell them for more.I know a guy who will take you if you give pay him.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]