[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Spy shots of Entourage's Bronco from 2012
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Spy shots of Entourage's Bronco from 2012 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Spy shots of Entourage's Bronco from 2012
I was surfing the web and found this crazy portal into the future.
It was this site and in the members rigs sections I found a pic of Chads truck.
unfortunately I couldnt find one of mine to help me decide where to take it.
Thinkin this color is pretty spot on with yours as best as I can tell from the pics youve posted. icon biggin

chads.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Spy shots of Entourage's Bronco from 2012
I have seen spare tires, gas cans, cooler's, shovels, jacks and more attached to the rear bumper, and Chad, I am sure the wife really appreciates it, but when most of us load up the porta potty, it is not nearly that large....

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That is a sweet looking Bronco. Color is definitely close to mine and the rims are the same. I think most greys are a Ford Color, but matching my Bumpers and Cage were closest to a Honda Color. I hope I can get mine out camping sometime. The porta potty will not get my wife out camping tho lmao

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:28 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That pic was one I took with my cell phone at the Arizona stampede this year , A color I always wanted for one of my vehicles. I call it gunmetal grey...

The guy was going to paint the hood to match as well. I'd like the look of a two tone hood, Black and then the body color. He said he might try that .. It was a pretty nice Bronco.

I lightened the pic up a little, here is that version.

Laughing at the port -a- poti..

Brett

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:12 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Dunno. A porta-potty attachment would probably increase my wife's chances of camping in the Bronco. Not sure I want to deal with the stiff ride from the rear spring upgrade that would be required.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]