[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - What to do with Tina (the new bronco)!!!!
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 What to do with Tina (the new bronco)!!!! 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post What to do with Tina (the new bronco)!!!!
Ok fellas/ladies...need some thoughts!

Got Tina running today. Originally, I was just going to get her running and then go from there. As I tore into, her I started thinking...never do this.... banghead !

Motor is good and just needs cleaned up. Ran compression on each cylinder and get about 70 psi on each. Better than my 351W. I was originally just going to clean everything up and paint what I could. By tomorrow I will the engine half torn apart and started thinking....why not pull the motor so that when I paint it, I can get it one uniform color and not just the outside. You guys know where this leads....get the trans and transfer case out while I'm at it...

That then led to the....(as some of you know) you really want a LUBR. With all the talent around here, I can't see why it would take too much more and I can clean up and paint the rest of the engine. Besides time, I don't think it would cost much more....

With that being said...anyone want to help me get those crazy uncut fenders back in the next year? Wife says she would like the garage back by next winter (I love her).

Crap...didn't think I would become that guy.... laughing2 !

Any thoughts?

Matt

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: What to do with Tina (the new bronco)!!!!
only think i got for ya. ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]