[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - First day for the big decision and the Bronco lost
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 First day for the big decision and the Bronco lost 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post First day for the big decision and the Bronco lost
I worked around the house doing odd jobs and fixes. At 10:00 I felt enough was done that I could go play, so I looked outside to see a beautiful 65 degrees and sunshine.

WHAT TO DO????

I opened the garage and there sat the Bronco on the right, and the Motorcycle on the left. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

Wheeling up in the Rampart Range are, or cruising the twisty roads?

In the end, I chose to ride with my son. Me on my Honda VTX and him on my Honda Magna.

We rode up 115 from Palmer Lake to Sidalia, then took the Titan overpass to Roxborough (HI ROX), then North to Deer Creek Canyon to 285, then back to Denver and home.

As I turned North from Roxborough I spotted a Blue Bronco with no top and a big wood box strapped in the back. Was that you Rox?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: First day for the big decision and the Bronco lost
Sounds like a fun day either way. I think I would have chose the Motorcycles too. That sounds like a fun road trip from Colorado Springs to Denver - I will have to check it out.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: First day for the big decision and the Bronco lost
Nope, wasn't me.

I wish you would have stopped by on the bikes so I would have had an excuse to stop doing chores and join you for the two wheel adventure.

Deer Creek is one of my favorite rides but I absolutely love to go to Morrison and take the back way into Evergreen and then up Lower Bear Creek to see how all the "poor folks" live.

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]