[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - center console installed today
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 center console installed today 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post center console installed today
well i went another direction got diffrent front seats through seat covers on it and well i needed this thin center console so the rear console moved up to the front and mounted it in

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: center console installed today
That looks good! I'd seriously consider picking one up if it had a convenient place for a stereo.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Turned out great - thanks for the pics! BTW - when is the Bachelor Party? lmao

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

my wife wont let me hahahah she said i spent all money on bronco, i like the console cause i can put a big gulp in it if i wanted, i needed space after i got these comfortable seats i like and realized no center console will fit, then a trip to junk yard 1 hour later and four bolt i had it since it got a hide away spare change holder 3 removable trays easy clean up i think rhino lines and painted up fabric ( first time i used cloth spray paint) and about to drill hole throw in the harbor freight lock and call it good, since i got 3 under seat lock boxs and cdplayer is autozone special cd player im not worried if some one dumb enough to steal it. o happy day

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:51 am
Profile YIM WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What was the donor and how wide is it?

Thanks
Brett

Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

the donor was a 1991 ford explorer and how wide it is 6 3/4 inchs easy install and come raised infront to clear hump when i mount my passenger later it fits real snug and now i dont have to hold on to loose change and cup holder middle and in the compartment tray all pull out if something spills

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think I saw the results of your scavenging today Golden. Stopped by UPull and nearly every Exploder had something done to the center console. I'm gonna guess you pulled yours from a red Exploder about 6 rows in? Had the best looking interior as far as I could tell.

If I could get my stupid Photobucket app to work, I'd post up pics of the console I am thinking of going with.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

frank shoot i wish i knew and remembered lol i went to a bunch of car trucks suv's every thing even a 94 bronco but either wide took it out stared at it thought against it or i tried to and bolts were stripped the explorer i got mine from didnt have front seats i remember since u needed to remove seats

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]