[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Roadster doors with a hardtop?
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Roadster doors with a hardtop? 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Roadster doors with a hardtop?
Hey everyone, to my knowledge I have never seen it and I don't know why, but has anyone ever seen roadster door inserts with vinyl doors and a hardtop? I've been thinking I would like to go this route, but haven't seen anyone do it, and the big question is will the doors work okay with the hardtop? I know they won't seal like hard doors, I have a cj-5 also, so I'm use to it! Thoughts anyone? Would like to hear them. TIA

Darrel

Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Roadster doors with a hardtop?
Door inserts and soft doors work fine with soft tops. I ran this way for a while back in 1989 on my '67 until I had enough $ saved up to buy a soft top. I would suggest these inserts as they are simply the best and all one-piece design...no backing plates to deal with. Also, they remove in about 3 minutes with 4 screws...

http://www.broncodesign.com/PRODUCTS/ro ... serts.html

Welcome to the forum by the way!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:53 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Roadster doors with a hardtop?
Anything BroncoDesign is top quality - cannot go wrong. His inserts are definitely the best. I was telling Caffy about these yesterday at the Breakfast.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]