[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - There are not many things that frustrate me but.....
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 There are not many things that frustrate me but..... 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post There are not many things that frustrate me but.....
Wireing is most certianly one of them.

I am talking about that fuel gauge here. I mean to PO and father time have done a number on most of the wireing in this rig. I think I have worked out many of the gremlins but that stinking fuel gauge is really giving me fits.

So I have a proppsition for anyone who just digs that type of stuff.

I am not great at a lot, but I can get you a brand new, crystal clear, no scratches or pits windshield. I am very willing to trade one said windshield to anyone who can make that gauge work. If we need parts, I will purchase them. If it is bad wireing (I suspect it is) then I will purchase new.

Shoot, if anyone wants to take the job, I willing to consider even purchaseing a whole new harness and trade having that installed for all new glass, tinted and ready to install. Windshield, doors, vents, and heck even the hard top. You can even select your favorite tint. (I need to look at the cost of that harness first - only have so much in the budget right now)

And if you want to bring your rig here and do the work in my shop, I will even lend an assist on both the glass and wireing. All you will need to bring is gaskets in useable condition.

Any takers?

damn I hate wireing....

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Fri May 06, 2011 5:10 pm
Post Re: There are not many things that frustrate me but.....
When do you want it fixed? I don't need any glass, unless you can get me a deal on an '03 silverado windshield.

Fri May 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Viper -

When ever works for you. This weekend is nuts but after I am pretty caught up. I would really like to have it fixed before the fun run at the end of the month.

Unfortunatly I no longer have an installer for your windshield, I can do the classic stuff, but the modern cars and trucks require certifications that I do not carry. I can get you one at cost but installation is outside my experience. Any other flat glass you might need? House, mirrors, table tops???? It is what I do.

69 - Glad to hear it. Let me know if there is anyting else I can do.

And everyone else, the offer still stands, if you want a windshield, and can fix that fuel gauge - I am more than willing to make that trade.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Sat May 07, 2011 9:59 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

viper i need a windshield you do the work ill take the window haha

Sat May 07, 2011 10:47 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wish I was closer, I need a windshield for my 64 F100 and I just love wiring repairs.

Sat May 07, 2011 3:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]