[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - We need a "You know what sux?" thread....
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 593 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 We need a "You know what sux?" thread.... 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: We need a "You know what sux?" thread....
Or sleeve it with larger OD if it will go over the factory stuff enough?? But they may taper larger too fast for that? I suppose you could use rectangle tube.

Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:52 am

What is it with Broncos. It seems like they just fight you every step of the way. Im ready to sell it all off and step away from them. I need a different hobby.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:34 pm

The original centech ignition switch never fit right. So it would turn in the dash everytime you started the bronco. Well Friday I started the bronco. As I was getting ready it just died. No power to anything. Messed with it for a minute but had to leave. Got home later and pulled the ignition switch. Found the wires/plug were loose/melted. Messed around and got it put back together and it runs but nothing else works. No turn signals/heater/accessories. So I gave up for a while. Need to get it in the garage. I want to pull the cage and dash so I can redo it all and trace it all out.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

On my way home from the Recovery Class Saturday. I was hailed on. The windshield frame on Red is rusted worse than I thought

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yikes. yeah, not real solid there!

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:26 pm

Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:22 am

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Got the windshield frame off yesterday. I don't think this one is can be rebuilt.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:55 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You know what sux...

When you go buy yourself a new Bronco and you’re all super happy and you’re excited and giddy and you’re bringing it home and you’re giving everybody thumbs up and some guy is giving you a thumbs up and you’re giving him a thumbs up and then it looks like he’s in distress and you find out the rear tire on your Bronco is shredded in the middle of 5 lanes of Denver traffic with no jack, no spare tire, and no way to get your Lugnuts off!
Tore up the fiberglass flare pretty good too.

Was able to finagle the tiny Jack and lug wrench from the Chevy and make it work somehow on the Bronco, put the Rear shredded tire on the front and the front tire on the back... Yeehaw!!!

Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

[tongue in cheek]What does that sign on the trailer fender read? [/tongue in cheek]

Congrats on the new bronco!

Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:18 pm

Congratulations on the new addition! I’m sure there is a story on the find?

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:15 pm

I ran out of .30 wire this weekend, not a problem as I purchased one several months back knowing I was going to run out before the build was done. This was going to be the last spool of wire I was going to buy since I'm almost done and this happens banghead

Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Can you salvage that?

Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:52 am

That does suck. Any way to respool onto the old spool?

Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:41 am

Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:50 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Super long story short, I thought I had spied me some 1966 wheels with original rubber on them no less had them shipped to my house only to find out that I’m pretty sure they’re 1960s jeep wheels!!! UGGGGG!!!!

There was one stupid picture of the four wheels and tires stacked on each other along with a bunch of other legitimate early bronco parts listed for sale.
He sent me one other picture where I could see the rivets on the backside of the wheel and I was hooked!
I think I got a pretty good deal on the ‘66 wheels that I (though I) bought...LOLOL... But I don’t know about how my actual 1960s jeep wheels will fare!???
The rectangle window versus the semi circle window was one thing that caught my eye and then the pattern of the hubcap sealed it for me! GDmit!!!

They say KH Stamped 01 60 15x4.5 Lugs are 5x5.5 but rear of wheel doesn’t look like it would fit :(

Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Dang...well someone has to be restoring a jeep.

Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You might have lucked out a little...KH could mean Kelsey-Hayes wheels, which I think are somewhat desirable. shrug

Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:59 am

Stuck at home for a cold. I had to get outta the house. So ran the bronco 2 miles to the gas station to fill it up. Now I have a gas leak. Gotta pump 23 gallons out of it to drop the tank. Its leaking out of the wire insulation from the fuel pump. Weird spot to leak from.

Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That does suck, of course I could drive TFB up and you could pump that fuel into his empty tank, HA!

Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 593 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20