[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - just in case you have been wondering....
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 just in case you have been wondering.... 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post just in case you have been wondering....
What I have been up to lately... And why the last few days I have been relatively silent on the site...

We have been painting Daniels 66 mustang.

Special thanks to all the help from members here and friends.

Just waiting to spray one more coat of clear...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: just in case you have been wondering....
Well done! now lets go wheeling on the 6th!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What a turn a round. Need some more pics though. Want to see the rest. But the hood looks GREAT!!!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks,

for a first time effort painting we are pretty pleased so far.

The rest of the pics will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon...

Just finished the last coat of clear, shop is closed down, halogens and electric space heaters in the "booth" to bake it and we are going home to sleep...

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks good, I've always been a fan of the black stripes on Mustangs, my old 68 GT had them, I'll likely end up painting a Bronco the same way.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks great! I thought you were planning for tomorrow to paint? I was going to call in the am to see where you all were. If you dont mind just put my DA sander and the paper in my Bronco for now.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

When are you going to put that Mustang body on a Bronco chassis? boxing

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

looks great guys

you guys are a hard workin bunch

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Very impressive! Post more pics!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks good. Can't wait to see more pix.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:14 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Beautiful man! For your first shot at painting....that is sweet! Nice work. Can't wait to see it buffed and done:)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:03 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Depending on the reducer you used it may take a little longer to harden up. It was somewhat humid the other day when I was there, if it still is that may be why it seems soft.

I am really liking the colors! looking good mon!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I can not wait to see that car gleaming in the sunlight.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

+1 Looking forward to seeing it in person.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:26 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

With the lousy rainy weather - I have not been able to take any gleaming sunlight pictures yet... but I do have this one with a friends car in the parking lot...

I am sure everyone will be seeing it running around town soon.

Greg

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I know of at least 4 Mustang owners in CCB...How many do we have? Nice work on the car fellas! I can't seem to make it to the Meet n' Greets but if there is an extended version/work day I will roll in mine.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]