[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Re: Where has CCB Been?????
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Re: Where has CCB Been????? 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Re: Where has CCB Been?????
I don't get out much...

Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:35 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Where has CCB Been?????

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:06 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:08 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:14 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We need to do another shirt run soon...

Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I already know what I'm going to do. I need a sticker or two. I've got nothing to show.

Chad

Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Here is the full size version of a CCB member at the Coliseum in Rome.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:23 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hmmm, I wonder if I can get the CCB logo silkscreened on my wetsuit....

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Man, I'd love to go to Rome. Lucky devil.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Only problem I see with this is most Bronco guys spend all their $$$$ on their Broncos or gas...doesnt leave much for travel! :laughing2:

Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:50 pm
This is a Pony Express stop outside Fallon NV during my last trip to CA. I want to eventually drive the entire Pony Express trail but there was too much snow and cold in UT on this trip.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just spent 6 days in the Chugach outside Cordova and Valdez, Alaska.

My favorite, clipped from my video of my descent of Pontoon. 3,500' off the valley floor:

Top of "Oz"

Yes that is a heli parked below on top of a shoot named "Coogans"

On the Scott Glacier

Top of "Copelands"

I still have a bunch of pics to go through. I'll be posting up more pics (without the CCB sticker) to my facebook account and I'll put up a link here in a few days.

Last edited by Gunnibronco on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Chad those pix are great. Thanks for sharing.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:50 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have been officially out done! foshizzle

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:07 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Amazing and beautiful.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks,

My trip exceeded all my expectations, and this has been a dream of mine for over 15 years, so that is saying something. We booked it over 1 year ago, and happened to show up during the Chugach's biggest snow year in the short 20 year history of AK heli serviced skiing. We even had 3 bluebird days, with a mid week snowstorm, to help rest the legs and refresh the mountains. With a super safe snow pack, we were skiing/riding stuff that never gets ridden. Our group of 4 riders + guide, had 4 first descents, 1 second descent, and got to ride Pontoon, one of Alaska's "Big 5" mountains. Pontoon officially scared the crap out of me, I'm glad I did it, but wouldn't do it again. I found my "line in the snow", crossed it, and came back alive, thankfully. Only about 100 people have ridden Pontoon, and probably less than 20 have been snowboarders.

http://freeskier.com/stories/big-five-pontoon

Say some prayers for the town of Cordova. Some of you may have read about Cordova in January when they had to call in the National Guard to help dig the town out. They got over 14' of snow in January alone, and it never stopped snowing. It is still considered a disaster area. It is a very small fishing town on Prince William Sound, they have feet and feet of snow still, and spring is coming. They normally don't have a huge snowpack at sea level, and I can't imagine what the spring melt will do. The town is built on a steep grade, and if the snow melts too fast, it is going to be a real disaster. Most the homes are not built on real foundations, or even right into the hill side, so when everything turns to mud, it will be a mess.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:40 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Amazing shots and truly beautiful pictures! I am glad you had a good time and home safely I presume?

Yeah, huge snow year for AK!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:57 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yep, home safe and sound. Trying to readjust to the real world.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

News scoop! CCB is out of this world!!! icon biggin

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Gunni - the pics are breathtaking. Wow.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:36 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wow Gunni thats impressive. I would NEVER do anything like that. You rock man!

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:30 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:29 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I just finished going through all my Alaska pictures and have the best posted here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 48b8a4ad88

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That looks like a truly amazing trip. Wow...

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next