[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Planning a parts swap March 9th
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] 
 Planning a parts swap March 9th 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Planning a parts swap March 9th
Right now I'm planning on coming to Denver on March 9th, and flying out on March 10th.

I'll be staying the night at a friend's house in Englewood, near Santa Fe & E Hampton. I have a few parts to pick up and drop off can anyone help me find a place close to my friend's house, or on the way into Denver on 285? I'd like to drop off & pick up everything at one location, so I don't have to drive all over. I'll probably be in town early evening, but it may be late, if I can't get off work till 5. The other option is to meet at a similar spot on March 18th (Sunday) in the afternoon, on my way back home.

Right now all the parts are small. Sorry Zoso, the rims won't fit in my car with all my luggage.

dropping off:
throttle linkage, ash tray

Needs picking up:
302/351 adapter brackets- Greeley- Cascadejohnson
EFI upper intake
heater box- north of Fort Collins/or will meet in FC- gwolf
a set of Dixie horns

If anyone is in/around Greeley or FC and can help start shuttling these things south, please let me know.
I'll send PMs to everyone involved, linking to this thread.

Thanks
Chad

Last edited by Gunnibronco on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Planning a parts swap March 9th
I think I could get down that way on Friday night after work. keep me updated on the meet location. Worst case, I could mail the brackets to you our direct. Just let me know what you want to do. It might be cheaper to ship them than to drive down from greeley.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

i coudl meet you or you can hand off the ashtray to someone and i can get it from them. Whatever works!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Anybody live close to my route, or willing to meet me somewhere close by?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

gwolf has a heater box that I'm trying to pick up. He lives north of Ft Collins, but could meet someone in FC to make the exchange. If someone lives/works close let me or gwolf know.

Thanks
Chad

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:18 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hey Gunni, I live real close to 285 and C-470, I can meet you and grab stuff from you. I could be your parts depot if you want. Let me know what works.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:29 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sweet, that is good news. Hopefully we can get gwolf & cascadejohn's stuff down to you. I'm going to work out the details on the other stuff. If something(s) don't get to you in time, its no biggie and I'll work out shipping. But count on me dropping off a throttle linkage and ashtray to you that Friday night.

Thanks
Chad

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:50 pm

If there is anything big and you don't wanna ship when I come down to get the rims later this spring I can bring it along.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cool, thanks. We'll see what makes its way to jtshouse before I get there.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

i have a ton of little stuff and a few bigger items, would love to let other people use it intsead of sit hear. a parts swap would be fun.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If northernly folks can get stuff to me (happy to meet partway) it'd be easy for me to get stuff down to Denver and take anything going north back with me.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:23 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Im game to meet anybody that has stuff to swap, just let me know what and when. I will be all over the metro this week.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Justin & Chad,

My office is literally 1/2 block off 285 at Knox Court (1 light west of Federal) so if it is easier - you can drop all the stuff there and I can run them to Justin or help in any other way.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:32 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks guys, with my change of employment starting Monday, March 5th I'm guessing I won't be able to cut out of work early on Friday, so I'll probably be in town later in the evening. I'm guessing that hockydad's shop will be closed for the evening/weekend and maybe, if JT doesn't mind, I'll probably meet with him.

I'm trying to arrange with Keith (plumbdoctor) to get an upper EFI manifold, so if someone can help get that to the area, that would be great.

If this gets complicated, it looks like Avis wants me to train in a high volume location before I take over the Gunnison location. It was suggested that I train in Eagle, GJ, or Denver. I'd just as soon do it in Denver, and that would give me a day or two with a little more time to make this happen. So that is another option, that looks a little better.

Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hey Chad (Gunni) I dont mind at all if its later, I will PM you with me cell # I have been lagging on checking the posts lately.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks, we've got a couple weeks, so we'll just play it by ear. Even if there isn't anything for me to pick up, I'll still drop off the linkage & ashtray. Nothing I'm trying to pick up is time sensitive. And it looks like I'll probably be in Denver again sooner than later. Hopefully I can bring up Zoso's rims at that time, but it will depend on what kind of car Avis gives me to travel with.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:28 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am not that far from 470 and 285, plus work in Longmont, if any one wants to meet up there to pick things up/ drop off let me know

Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

PM JTSBronc he said he'd be glad to meet up with you to get the manifold. Let me know if a date/time works out for you and I'll make sure you get your $.

Thanks again.

Chad

Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Valentino just contacted me and wants my MSD ignition system. He lives in the Springs, and was hoping to get the MSD stuff quickly, since he's having a misfire issue. I can drop it off at JTs house tonight, we were wondering if anyone can grab it and make arrangements to meet Valentino around Castle Rock.

I'll be leaving town around 2 or 3 today, and won't get to check the interweb after that. So if you don't post up, or PM me before then, please call me, my phone is listed in the Members list, leave me a message, the cell coverage between Gunnison & Denver is spotty.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:21 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Where does JT live? I'm happy to get it to Castle Rock.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Airbur-- Im at 470 & Morrison Rd. (Green Mtn) one way or another i can hand it off so Valentino gets it.

Plumbdocter-- Are you planning on meeting at my house tonight to pick up and drop off ???

Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The parts swap is done.

I have somthing for Landshark (ash tray), Crazyone (throttle linkage) and Valentino (MSD ignition). I can meet up with you guys and get your stuff to you, just call or text me to set it up (PM's may be delayed) my # is on the members list.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll be around tomorrow if I can help with the MSD stuff.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cool I'm in no hurry on the ashtray. But will make arrangements to get over there to pick it up or you can throw it into the parts swap trip on the 17th. Thanks!

Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:34 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for the help guys hopefully everything is at its new home, or on its way. Just back in Denver from AK, safe, and sound-physically, but after what I did there, most would argue I'm not mentally sound. I'll post up a thread when I get my pics together. It'll be a day or three, or more. I've got 25 gigs of pics & videos myself, and another 25 from my friend who shared the insanity.

If anyone wants a preview of what I did, google Alaska Big 5 mountains, Pontoon specifically. Probably one of less than 100 to do it, far less than 20 snowboarders have done it. Mostly pros w/camera crews.

I won't have much time on the interweb till Tuesday or Wed, so I'll be slow to respond. Headed down to Mikes to pick up my miracle alternator soon.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]