[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Official Bronco Sighting Thread
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 40  Next
 Official Bronco Sighting Thread 

Post Re: Official Bronco Sighting Thread
ran into a guy today at discount tire. Primer black with a green hardtop. Come to find out Billie tagged him a week ago. So Billie is still out there.

BTW Chad, I need more cards.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

All Official CCB Members should be getting sighting cards today.

Anyone can PM me for additional cards.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Thanks bro.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mine showed up today. Thanks!

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hope you guys like the design of the new Sighting Cards - I just picked my favorite picture from the 2011 Calendar.

Thanks ManTruck for the amazing picture!

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I had to laugh, I got the mailer on Saturday and wondered who in the h*ll I knew in Denver. I didn't recognize your name. You should have put a.k.a. Entourage under your return stamp...lol...I had to laugh. But I got the mailer and my wife saw the picture of the lined up EBs and said, hey, isn't that yours right there? Pretty funny, and thanks for thinking of me. I really like that picture on the card.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:06 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sbolt - Glad you got the cards and way happy you like the design - Rarely will I make an executive decision. Maybe your wife will realize you are famous - at least in Early Bronco circles ;). Thanks man.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:52 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spotted a green and black bronco at the ace hardware in Longmont this afternoon. I leaving the and was hauling a trailer so I didn't want to get to close to the congested area to get a closer look. at quick glance, looked nice, no rear bumper, maybe full width or wheel spacers.

Anybody here?

Brett

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spotted a blue Bronco in the Colorado State Patrol facility off of South Golden Rd this morning. I left a card, so hopefully they will sign up...if not already here.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tagged a bronco in the Springs near Research and Austin Bluffs.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:18 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw a teal/turquoise bronco going south on Wads at 104th...

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Was behind a light blue Bronco with white hard top turning left onto County Line Rd. from south Broadway right before C470 yesterday. I didn't make the light so wasn't able to snap a pic.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:08 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tagged this one over the weekend...anyone here?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed May 04, 2011 4:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wasn't me but I likely know the truck and owner. Kind of tired looking Stroppe model? If so, I've spoken with both her and her husband several times over the years. They frequent Fillmore stores often.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Wed May 04, 2011 4:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yup, that's her. Nice lady, said that they bought it from a kid and the only mod done to it was his parents cut the dash to have a stereo put in it for him. Other than that it looks pretty much original. She said her husband has had several offers on the thing and said that if someone had 10k in hand, they might get it. For as stock as it is and unmolested, it might bring somewhere in the 6-7 range, but if I had 10 laying around, I might think about it because it's a Stroppe.

Wed May 04, 2011 4:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

When I first met them I asked if they might be interested in selling it. He told me every time someone asked him that he added 1000 to the asking price and then asked if I wanted to know what it was up to. I laughed and told him it was okay, the Bronco was safe from any offers from me.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Wed May 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Thu May 05, 2011 8:26 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Who did I see going west on 36 at pecos with a blue body on a trailer?

Fri May 06, 2011 5:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw a red Bronco with a black top rolling down 6th Ave between Wadsworth and Federal.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:40 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun May 08, 2011 8:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That is my blue 72' bronco. Hello everyone I just became a member.

Mon May 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Mon May 23, 2011 12:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yes that is where I live in Henderson. I definitely have plans to attend some meets. I also need to find a good mechanic that can change my c bushings and put in my adjustable track bar. Thanks Tony

Mon May 23, 2011 1:11 pm

We can do a tech day for those. Just post up and most people will show up to help.

Mon May 23, 2011 1:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tony, welcome. I've never done C-bushings (know how in theory), but would be happy to help install the track bar. It's a really easy install. Just changed the bushings in mine this weekend.

Mon May 23, 2011 3:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hi tony,

I can second the ease of which the track bar install is, by far the easiest part our repair (look up the thread I posted early this year to see how difficult that job was). I think the idea of a tech day sounds great for both the track bar and c bushings, post up the day you want help and I am sure you will have more help than you can use, and plenty of broncos outside to drool over

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon May 23, 2011 7:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tbone57, Welcome

Mon May 23, 2011 9:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I wanted to know where I post for a tech day? I would like to put my adjustable tracking bar and c bushings in, and shocks since it will be apart. I am thinking possibly Saturday. Thanks Tony

Thu May 26, 2011 8:26 am

You would post it in the staging area. This saturday may not be the best since a lot of us will be on the fun run bbq. How rusty is everything. Soak all the bolts now with pb blaster. Otherwise you'll fight it later when you do it.

Thu May 26, 2011 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 40  Next