[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Official Bronco Sighting Thread
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40  Next
 Official Bronco Sighting Thread 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Bronco Sighting in Golden

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Bronco spotted....
I put a card on a Pale Yellow Bronco, White Hard Top, and 33's or 35's last night at the Grizzly Rose - if it is the same one, he mnay think we are following him laughing2

Uncle Kracker show was awesome!

Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think I know where he lives...was by there the ohter day.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

North of Highway 58

Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Bronco spotted....
Off of 10th and Salvia in Golden...

Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Official Bronco Sighting Thread
I just figured it would be nice to have all these in one place.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:53 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Official Bronco Sighting Thread
Chalk me up for two more sightings today.

On my way back from Denver I decided to check up on a Bronco parked right across the alley from where I picked up the '69 (aka The Red Menace). I found the truck parked just where I'd seen it last time, off of South Logan St in Englewood. Knocked on the door with no answer. Left a card. Light blue. White fender flares. White hard stop. Looks fairly stock. Possible daily driver.

Then, as I was leaving, I spotted a second Bronco just south of the first location. Same story. Knocked. No answer. Left a card. More of a royal blue color. White top. Jeff's Bronco Graveyard sticker on the back of the hard top. Lifted. Dual exhausts dump out just under the doors. Protofab style rear bumper, looks as if it was never primered after being built, no tire on the carrier.

Locations for both have been added to the map.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Not sure if any of you had seen the 7 News this morning...I guess there was a story about a Baby Jesus being stolen from a nativity scene over the weekend. There was an EB in the background of the lady being interviewed. I have been looking for the story but can't seem to find it. If it turned out that the lady who had her Baby Jesus stolen, owns an EB how cool would it be to get us all together and drop a new one off.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:08 am
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The Terrible One

Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

This it? http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/26 ... etail.html

I think I found his contact info on Facebook. I sent him a note...will let you know if I get a response.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

AWESOME good work...if CCB ever needs a Private Detective you're it. icon biggin

Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:27 pm
Profile WWW

Saw an uncut green bronco with after market rims at 4wheel parts on 70th and federal today as i drove by.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw three broncos today and one yesterday. (the gods are telling me to get my Bronco up and running) Today, the three broncos where interesting enough I saw one, few blocks later another and the a few blocks more the third one. (Bronco event I didn't know about?) This was about 10:00 this morning all on Kipling, between 6th and Colfax they were all going south bound. Anyone one here? One was all green, another red with a white top (if remember correctly) and the third I can not remember the color (sad, I know). Yesterday, interesting enough was in the same area. It was parked in the Starbucks parking lot at Colfax and Kipling. That one was a green uncut one with a white top.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Rob - you must work/live right by my work on the corner of West Collins and Kipling. The one Bronco works on Oak and West Collins and I have tagged it. Great looking Bronco. I have not seen the 2 others in that area.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like we have ourselves a Bronco Hot Zone identified. 4 confirmed sightings of as many as 5 seperate Broncos over the last two weeks between 38th Street on the north, 6th Street on the south, Wadsworth on the east, and Oak on the west.

The Terrible One

Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Chalk me up for another. 1967 roadster owned by the grandson of the original owners. Should be seeing him on board soon.

The Terrible One

Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:45 am
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks, Billie.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:50 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:10 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw one on Dransfeldt in Parker yesterday. Was red, looked pretty clean except it had a few dings where it looked like the quarter panel had been replaced. Lifted 3.5" probably with 33s, was at some sort of repair or body shop. I went back an hour or two later in my Bronco and it was gone.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw Rox Crusher yesterday heading south on C-470 with Daughter(s) in the back seat. I past Jeff around the Bowles exit. Tired to get Jeff's attention but I think he was concentrating on driving more than anything else.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Springs Calvary, intersection of Woodmen and Corporate, today at around 1:30-2:00. Dark red, pretty much the same color as my '69. Looked to be about the same year too. Little to no lift. Moderate rust problem along the passenger side quarter panel.

Left a card under the wiper.

Gonna need more cards now. I'm down to 1! laughing2

The Terrible One

Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:52 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

PM me if you need cards and I will get them in the mail ASAP

Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:34 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I saw a 69 (I think) un-cut with a plow on it, at the corner of Speer and Logan...I will go back tomorrow to place a card. As far as I know the owner of the shop there also owns the EB. Its a faded red color with very little rust.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:45 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Burgundy EB with a white top, uncut, maybe a mild lift (2.5-3.5), ranch hand spare tire carrier with no spare on it. North bound on Academy Blvd just past the intersection with Woodmen around 2-3pm today. We were eating at Wahoos so I couldn't card it/chase it down.

The Terrible One

Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I saw 2 over the weekend. The first was parked in a garage right around the corner from me on 123rd/Monaco in Brighton area. It was getting dark and with the snow it was hard to see but it was light colored. Need to see if I can catch the owner sometime.
The other was southbound on Colorado/120th about 4pm today (Saturday Jan 1st). It was turquoise w/ black soft top and lifted. Anyone?

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40  Next