[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Official Bronco Sighting Thread
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 40  Next
 Official Bronco Sighting Thread 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Official Bronco Sighting Thread
Saw a blue and black Bronco with a black soft top heading North on Parker road at Quincy this morning. Anyone here?

Thu May 26, 2011 8:54 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Where is the fun run and what time? I might attend that instead of working on the bronco. Thanks Tony

Thu May 26, 2011 9:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu May 26, 2011 9:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Thu May 26, 2011 1:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

There is a Bronco for sale off 53rd and Quebec in Commerce City. Its in an old car lot. Brown with white top and a 302, not shure what year. Looks like it has not run in years. Has cut fenders rust in usual places. Not shure if any one here would be interesed in it. I can provide more info. for any one wanting to check it out. Looks like more work than I want to do.

Sat May 28, 2011 12:30 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tbone57-That was me in the White F150 headed South on 76 and West on 36...Congrats and welcome to the club.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:36 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

A new neighbor in Reunion has a green and white bronco, lifted with a black soft top parked out in front of his house...Anyone here?

Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw an orange one on Saturday off Cimmaron near the Ghost town Museum. Had been repainted and everything, including the top, was orange.

Saw a blue one in Woodland park last night as I sat at Beirwerks enjoying a beer or two. If you like beer, this place is awesome!!! New favorite!

J.D.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:47 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Official Bronco Sighting Thread (FORT COLLINS)
I saw this one while on a bike ride this morning. I was on the corner of South Bryan Ave and West Lake Street in Fort Collins. I am pretty sure its a student at CSU since I used to see it in the dorm parking lot.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Real Estate Agent at Lorin Properties Inc.
Zen@LorinProperties.com (303) 653-1541

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:12 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I passed a Turquoise/White Bronco on Cimmaron/US 24 just west of I-25 this morning while driving my Turquoise/White Bronco...was that any of you guys? I was on my way to Advance as my Alt isnt putting any juice back to the battery. Also picked up a much needed flasher switch. I was tired of manually making the lights flash while clutching and changing gears at the same time. ALso put a small mirror on which has helped too.

I did get a big thumbs up when I passed the guy and waved...let me know if you know who it was...it looked to be in much better shape than mine.

Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:50 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw a Dark Blue Bronco with a matching hard top turning north on Youngfield at 27th Ave. about 5:15 tonight. Anyone here?

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:50 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw a lifted white Bronco turning east on Highlands Ranch Parkway from Fairview in Highlands Ranch yesterday evening.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:33 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw a nice Burgandy Bronco headed south on Broadway in Highlands Ranch just before Wildcat Reserve Pkwy. They did a u-turn and were behind me for a little while.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Red Bronco with no top or doors, white flares, white bikini top over a single hoop roll bar headed south on I-25 between south Academy Blvd and Fort Carson gate 20 exit around 5pm today.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

All white bronco, lifting on 33's or 35's at a gas station off Research and Powers Tuesday night 5pm. Didn't have time to stop, but would have liked to.

J.D.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:18 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Grey & white, looked like it was on 33s or 35s going northbound on S. Nevada, turning west on the street next to Red Top. Had a military sticker in the window. We waved at each other.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm kinda jealous of you guys who get to DD your bronco...

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw a real nice bright yellow lifted Bronco with a family cage at the intersection of Lincoln and Pine Lane in Parker at around 2:45 PM today.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Colorado Springs...about 6pm spotted a sun faded maroon Bronco with white top and stinger front bumper going under I-25 on Garden of the Gods...wanted to catch up but had a red light and then couldn't see him... Anyone on here???

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:40 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Can't say I know anyone with a stinger. Sbolt, you been fabbing? laughing2

The Terrible One

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Can't say that I have, last stinger I got I sent weld spatter through my running shoe and that stung like hell....but I think I have seen that maroon EB before.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:33 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

this one is outside my friends place. on Kipling and 75th way.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Zenzone on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The Terrible One

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

[quote=
There's a joke in there somewhere. laughing2 /quote]

Haha I get it Haha that's really funny.thumbs up That one is not mine, but she does dig on my bronco and thinks its really cool. She likes to ride in it, and camp.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw a teal colored one with the words "Teal The One" written on the tail gate being pulled behind a motorhome on I-25 at 120th Friday.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:49 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Took the family to Garden of the Gods to watch fireworks in the Bronco...saw a teal blue EB with bikini top drive past us as we were leaving...may be the one I saw on 24 a couple weeks ago.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:03 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Saw this one in fort collins. I see them all over up here I just seem to never catch them to tag them. Haha

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

i think i saw entourage fly by the shop. It was purtyist bronco ive seen around these parts. In littleton, near Platte Canyon and Ken Carl. I jumped in mine and tried to catch up. But i guess the engine in that one is bigger than mine. long gone by the time i was on the road.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 40  Next