[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Official Bronco Sighting Thread
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40  Next
 Official Bronco Sighting Thread 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Official Bronco Sighting Thread
Saw a lifted brown Bronco with a white hard top in Golden this afternoon...I've seen it before driving on the north side of Golden...anyone here?

Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Bronco Sighting in Golden
I work in Golden and have seen that one too. With 80+ members in the club it may be a member's. Anyone?

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Where do you work?

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I work right off I-70 on Denver West Marriott Parkway in Lakewood or Golden (depending on which map). I have put a couple of my business cards on Broncos I see parked. Not brave enought to flag someone down and pull them over :)

Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:31 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cool I work basically right around the corner....I'm the Deputy Fire Chief for Pleasant View Fire.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You are close - I had lunch and Manny and Bo's Pizza - dang good home-made sausage mmmm.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you want a great sandwich at a great price, try Miers on South Golden Rd and Nile St.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I will check it out next week - I am new to so any ideas are appreciated.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hey 75 - I went to Mier's today with a guy from work. Dang good and will likely turn into a weekly place. I got the CNG but the Rueben looks even better. Thanks for the recommendation - keep them coming.

Cops and Firemen always know the best places :)

Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Try Tatums deli on the corner of S Golden Rd & Quaker St...

Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I will try it next week - thanks for the heads up on Tatum, jre.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Try the PVFD....

Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:26 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

JRE - Went to Tatum's today for lunch. That was the best Philly I have ever had! Sweet jalepenos, tomatoes, banana peppers, amazing cheese - WOW! Thanks a ton for the heads-up.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Entourage, do you drive your Bronco to work? If so, stop by the Fire House some time, I'd like to meet you. We're right down the street from Miers.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Bronco spotted....
I spotted a Bronco today while on a call; afterwards made it over and placed a CCB business card on the windshield...its a pale yellow, with a white hard top...anyone here?

Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Bronco spotted....
Nice! Glad to hear thar the cards are going to good use and members ae getting the good word out, be sure to let me know if anyone would like more cards.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I wish it was drivable - I am doing Body Work and will be most of the Winter. I will definitely stop in sometime and check your rig out.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Unfortunately I don't drive it to work...since I need to respond to emergencies I drive a company vehicle....she was my daily driver for 15 years...

Last edited by 75dlydrvr on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I've tagged 2 Broncos now but haven't had any response. They may just be browsing the forum or simply not interested.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That's pretty common I think. With everything people have going on in their lives, it might just seem like an ankle biter to cut away a few minutes to check a site daily or infrequently. Which is why I dig the idea of the poker run. Showing up with a caravan of Broncos, shaking hands, showing a genuine interest in these people and their trucks could go a long way. Not that we need to come off as a group of crusaders or missionaries, but a group of guys with a passion for the trucks and the fellowship/brotherhood of ownership.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:43 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:53 am

Post Bronco Spotted
Saw a VERY clean EB driving west on 38th between wads and kipling today at 8:40am. It was uncut stock height. Lime gold(pea green) color. Very nice Bronco.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:50 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Brown Bronco Tan Top, Windsor
Hello Everyone...

So who has the brown bronco that is in Windsor (not a large place) off of HWY 257 at the bank. Parked there everyday? I thought I had seen it on here, but can't seem to find it.

I work out there and pass you everyday.

This is one nice machine! Well done if you are on here!

Matt

Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Brown Bronco Tan Top, Windsor
Matt...That'd be me, thanks, it's a work in process (it's actually black but haven't washed it for a while)...I'm the loan officer at Bank of Choice there....Stop by sometime if you ever have time

2006 4Runner V8 Sport Edition
1998 4Runner...DD with 333k and counting

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 pm

I'll be up in windser goose huntin saturday. Look around for my blue 74.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hey Rdanford,

Knew I had seen it here before. I work over at Carestream and live in Ft. Collins, so pass you everyday. That thing is amazing. I'll try and stop in one of these days. Actually passed you as you were headed out the other day ago and thought I should speak up after driving by it for 2 months :)!

Awesome Bronco. Amazed everyday at how clean that thing is. When it warms up I'll drive mine down.

Matt

Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Stop by for sure...

2006 4Runner V8 Sport Edition
1998 4Runner...DD with 333k and counting

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That is a sweet ride Rob - I couldn't believe that was the welding Project - it looked totally perfect!

Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Bronco Spotted
I've seen that one too...I think he lives across from the Hospital....

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1192 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40  Next