[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - CCB Stickers and Club Logo
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 CCB Stickers and Club Logo 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: CCB Stickers and Club Logo
Fellow Bronco addicts,

I figured I would get some suggestions but...wow. Everyone likes the logos and have a suggestion which is great. Thank you for the props. I used to do a little bit of this when I worked for a telecom company working on their websites.

Ok, I took everyones suggestions into mind as I redid these logos, hence the reason for the variations of both logos. Probably opening a new can of worms... but we'll see. stirpot

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Love the chrome on the Broncos font, dig the Rocky Mtns, but not crazy about the Denver skyline in the flag version, and like the "C" instead of the circle on the horse logo. Keep it up!

Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I like #1 and the one in the center.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:59 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

only my 2nd post so not much cred yet but my vote is for the top flag logo on the front pocket area and a larger back print of the upper right "bronco" with a Colorado C in stead of an O.

looking good guys

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:53 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Simpler is better. I don't like all the colors in the flag versions. My personal favorite is the chrome one with the horse. If you want to incorporate a mountain background into it and maybe do the "C" instead of the full circle, that would be good. But the more colors, the busier it looks and the harder to figure out what the logo is about.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:55 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm a proud Coloradan so anything that also shows off our flag, I like!

Here are some other variations (for inspiration)
http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos ... wjdyeb.gif

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... cd6137.jpg (seems totally unrelated, I know. But I like the wings)

Also a big fan of crests and keeping it to 3-color or less
http://www.coloradostorm.com/imagedata/ ... colors.jpg

Hay'llz yeah
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3543/383 ... d534_o.gif

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:52 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Isn't that sorta what B.R.O.N.C.O did on their site?

http://www.cobronco.com

Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:23 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Here is my final attempt at the logo.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I know there's a tm on the Denver Bronco logo, but how about going with something progressive in the Bronco horse design like the Sports team logo? It's aggressive, but not over the top!

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Rob71sport... Wow, makes me think of a Superhero.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:14 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:31 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Its got my vote...I like the est.2010 idea too.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:54 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Rob I hope you don't mind that I messed with your logo, but I wanted to see it in greyscale. I think this would look awesome in BW, printed on black shirts.

Just a thought

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:26 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

There is an EB guy in Albeq. NM that is a graphic guy. GraficO, is his name on CB.com that does vinyl I know. His name is Adam & he did some stickers for me for a Coke machine that I restored. Did an excellent job on the stickers & was extremely reasonable on his prices. I'd give him a shot on making the stickers & see if there is another guy on CB that is a shirt guy.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:33 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I know we're still working on this so hopefully you guys don't shoot me....would it be at all possible to include an actual classic Bronco in the logo? Many other clubs have done that and I really like the way they look. The current design looks great but to those that aren't that Classic Bronco savvy, it could also just look like a Broncos football team club.

For my son's first birthday, one of my cousins who is a graphic artist sketched up the below pic for his invites. Just an option as I'm sure he'd let us use it...

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Heck, I want that for my wall...

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wow....I love it...

I'm in for some bronco in the logo :D !

Matt

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The logo will be awesome for T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Hats, Forum, Avatars, Club Business Cards for EB's we see, Website, Newsletter, Email, magazines, License Plate Frames, etc. and all the designs look great. I am so relieved that we have talented people in the club - I know the design work would cost $100's of dollars. So my most sincere thanks for your time.

I definitely want a 'www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com' in Bronco Script Font on my Bronco somewhere. It would look awesome on the Windshield and/or Rocker Skis. Zilla had stickers on the Rocker Skis on his Jeep Zillacon - looked awesome!

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:18 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just an idea for cards to leave at EB sightings...cheap and easy to do online. This one even has a nice reverse side.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:42 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:50 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yea...I really like the card idea...I may just order some up also. I saw 2 Broncos today that I already could have used them on.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next