[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Pick-N-Pulls in Denver?
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Pick-N-Pulls in Denver? 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Pick-N-Pulls in Denver?
So where are the good Pick-N-Pulls in the Denver area? The closer to Aurora the better but just looking for the best ones. Let me know.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Pick-N-Pulls in Denver?
I've had good luck at U-Pull-and-Pay. I generally go to the one near 66th and I-25, but the Aurora location is supposed to be bigger. 1370 Zeno Street, Aurora, CO

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:26 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

+1 on the aurora pull & pay. Also have had decent luck at Colorado Auto Salvage off Santa Fe in Englewood. A little birdy told me that there is a pretty complete EB there that I should go and check out.... Have not had the chance for almost a week so by now - probably stripped of everything worth while.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yeah, there was a complete one there a couple of weeks ago. It was right outside the main sliding door in the back so I'm not sure if they're parting it or trying to sell it whole.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That thing is a mess you can see through every panel. I looked at it a few weeks ago not sure there is much worth pulling off. Real bad shape. Rust everywhere. inside is destroyed.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]