[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Blasts from the past (photos)
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Blasts from the past (photos) 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Blasts from the past (photos)
The wife was cleaning out the basement and came across a bunch of my old photos. She found some of the earliest pictures of my Bronco and some of the trips that I use to do. Man, to be young again. :)

The first photo is from one of my trips up Holy Cross. It's right as you came out of French Creek (I know the creek looks a lot different now, but don't we all after 15 years?).

The second was a 1975 Bronco with a camper that I bought out of 5-points in the 97-98 time frame. Paid $1000 and it didn't run. Sold it in 1999 or 2000 for $3k to a guy in Indiana and he paid for me to tow it to Chicago.

The last picture is from one of my first 4-wheeling trips after getting my Bronco in May of 1994. No way should a 17 year old been allowed to have a Bronco that nice. It was an all stock 1975 Ranger edition when I got it. 3 on the tree, dealer installed A/C (still have that tucked away in the attic), super clean engine bay. It's sad where it sits today but at least I now a thing or two and will be doing bits and pieces to get it back to as nice looking as it was then. I don't plan on returning it to uncut but the rust must go!

Anyways, thought I'd throw them out there for some fun.

Thanks!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Blasts from the past (photos)
Cool Pics youngster!

Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

How was the Bronco with the tiny camper?

I've thought of putting on a small camper, as my Bronco is used mostly on the weekends for kids fishing, hunting and outdoor stuff.

J.E.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It was awesome. It was one of the Four Wheel pop up campers specifically designed for the Broncos. I have some more photos of it fully setup. I'll get them posted when I get back to the computer.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Very cool!!

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:10 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Those are definitely cool pic's, my wife recently found a picture of my first bronco, a 1970 Sport with all the 1970 trimming. I'll have to find it again and post it up. BTW, the guy I sold it to still has it.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Blasts from the past (photos) - Post them up
As I was going through some old files I thought of this thread and realized it needed to come alive again with everybody contributing. Here is a video a buddy shot when we were in college in NM.

The ranger is mine (I miss that truck...2 tanks)! This may also be the best video to show why all need lockers icon biggin !

With that being said...question of the day...what is wrong/different about the bronco? This is my buddies bronco and his dad got us into them. This one was a toy that we got cheap!

http://youtu.be/uZ7Y9hRLzZc

Hopefully it works as I have never linked a You Tube video.

Now lets see some old school pics/videos!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Matt

Fri May 01, 2015 5:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Blasts from the past (photos) - Post them up

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Fri May 01, 2015 6:40 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yup...you win! For the life us, we can not figure out why someone would go to such the effort! Especially in NM..there are not many mod bogs icon biggin !

Well done and good eye Zach!

Matt

Fri May 01, 2015 7:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My parents came over for dinner and brought a bunch of pictures. Some of them where from when my dad was in Vietnam. Low and behold, the very last picture:

This was about a month before he got shipped home. It was taken in Long Bihn.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Vietnam must’ve been a popular spot for Broncos. Someone posted on FB a Netflix documentary about there that had a number of Broncos in the footage. Very cool pics. Tell your dad thanks for his service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I've been looking over here and have yet to find one.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:18 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The red EB is my dad's 1968 taken in 1972
The elk camp is my 1st (Henry)1968 taken around 1990
Then Henry and I in 1979

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]