[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Bronco Driver Magazine...getting the word out.
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Bronco Driver Magazine...getting the word out. 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Bronco Driver Magazine...getting the word out.
I wanted to share an e-mail from John of Bronco Driver Magazine. Maybe it would be a good idea to collect the photos we would like to send off to him in this thread. As I mentioned before I used my personal contact information and we can address official CCB contact info this Saturday. Here is the link

Regards,

Billie Prescott
aka freeheelbillie
________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks guys for letting me know about your new club. I got you on the Clubs page of the website.
And be sure to take photos at your next event. We would love to run them in the magazine.
John

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
() on Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 11:46:49
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

club name: Colorado Classic Broncos

address: 708 S. Grant Street

city: Denver

state: CO

zip: 80209

telephone: 303.870.4813

url: www.coloradoclassicbroncos.com

email address: billieprescott1@gmail.com

comments: Love your magazine! Keep up the good work!!

search: engine

which engine: google

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:37 am
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Bronco Driver Magazine...getting the word out.
Nice Job! Contacting Bronco Driver was a great idea. That is exciting news they have added us to their Club Section and maybe even into the Magazine. There were some amazing photos of the 1st Meet N' Greet and Trail Rides.

This club is well on its way - big 1st Meet N' Greet, new members adding each week, website, great forum, Bronco Guru's, a Nick's Trix, ClassicBroncos.com, meeting this weekend, now recognized by Bronco Driver. Tons of progress in just a few weeks. Nice work guys.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:23 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great news:)

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you have photos please attach them here or PM them to me and I will send as many as possible to Bronco Driver Magazine.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Here are some of the photos I have from the 1st Meet & Greet...let me know which ones I should send in to Bronco Driver Magazine.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:42 am
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I wanted to keep all of you in the loop concerning my contact with Bronco Driver Magazine. At their request I have sent all the photos I could collect from this site and classicbroncos.com of our first meet and greet. If you have more please get them to me and I will forward them. Please find the below e-mails.

Billie,
Of course, I would love to run your photos in an upcoming issue (cannot promise that it will be the very next but can try).

Would you mind writing up a couple paragraphs about the event? Simple stuff like how many attended, the club discussions, future plans, etc. Don't forget to include the club's contact info so readers can join up.
Thank you again,
John

As with most ideas Colorado Classic Broncos had a simple beginning. After a random posting I made on Classicbroncos.com asking why Colorado Early Bronco owners weren’t getting together anymore a flood of local interest ensued. A short 24 hours later Dan Bader had a .com registered and our member website, www.coloradoclassicbroncos.com was launched. Not lacking enthusiasm we agreed on October 9th for our first Meet and Greet at a local bar and grill known for its Harley’s and Hot Rods, a perfect atmosphere for EB’s. I expected a few to Broncos gallop into the parking lot that warm fall afternoon and to my surprise one was followed by another, and another then three and four at a time! At last count 15 Early Broncos were neatly lined up for viewing pleasure by new friends, old acquaintances, family members and passersby. We spent the afternoon pouring over each other’s creations, talked shop, enjoyed a cold one and managed to get a group photo (of the Bronco’s).

October the 23rd, two weeks to the day from our first meeting we are scheduled for our first “official” business meeting. To date we have tentative plans to hold tech classes held by members with specific skill sets, we are already swapping parts/advise via the new website and have plans to attend the Toys for Tots toy drive December 4th, 2010. Other plans include overnight trail rides, summer cruises and trail clean ups. Our logo is nearly complete; stickers and apparel are ready to be ordered. Currently we are welcoming new surrounding area members and look forward to pooling our resources to contribute to members and the community as a whole. We have excellent momentum and an obvious passion for Early Broncos and encourage others to get involved!

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:46 am
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice Work on a great Club Bio that clearly explains how fast everything came together. Very well written. Will be exciting to see this in the magazine. The Event section was my favorite part of a boating magazine called Hot Boat - I would flip to that section very first. Too bad that magazine is gone but glad we have Bronco Driver.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

continued;

Perfect.
But I am going to make a suggestion: change the second paragraph to past tense: "we are scheduled" to "we scheduled" ... remove the "are" since it will be past Oct 23 by the time we go to press.

Also, ditto for the Toys for Tots info...even if we have the story in the next issue it might not be in people's hands by Dec. 10.

A question... will you let in later Broncos or is it only EBs?
John

Great feed back...I assumed it would need some editing. To answer your
question Early Bronco's is the current focus, but that could change
depending on interest. Here are the changes you requested;

As with most ideas Colorado Classic Broncos had a simple beginning.
After a random posting I made on Classicbroncos.com asking why
Colorado Early Bronco owners weren’t getting together anymore a flood
of local interest ensued. A short 24 hours later Dan Bader had a .com
registered and our member website, www.coloradoclassicbroncos.com was
launched. Not lacking in the enthusiasm department we agreed on
October 9th for our first Meet and Greet at a local bar and grill
known for its Harley’s and Hot Rods, a perfect setting for herd of
EB’s. I expected a few Broncos to gallop into the parking lot that
fall afternoon and to my surprise one was followed by another,
and another, then three and four at a time! At last count 15 Early
Broncos were neatly lined up for viewing pleasure by new friends, old
acquaintances, family members and passersby. We spent the afternoon
pouring over each other’s creations, talked shop, enjoyed a cold one
and managed to get a group photo (of the Bronco’s).

October the 23rd, a short two weeks to the day from our first meeting,
was our first “official” business meeting. To date we
have tentative plans to hold tech classes held by members with
specific skill sets and we are swapping parts/advise via the new website.
Local vendors are also showing interest in the site posting specials as well as
other important information. IN order to get involved at the community level
we took part in the Toys for Tots toy drive December 4th.
Future plans include overnight trail rides, summer cruises and
trail clean ups, our logo is complete and stickers and apparel
have been ordered. Currently, we are welcoming new surrounding area
members and look forward to pooling our resources to contribute to
members and the community as a whole. To date our nearly 30 members
have excellent momentum and share an obvious passion for Early Broncos. We
encourage others to get involved!

Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:59 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]