[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Tracking down a previously owned vehicle (bronco)
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Tracking down a previously owned vehicle (bronco) 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Tracking down a previously owned vehicle (bronco)
Kind of an odd question I know but I thought I'd see if there might be a chance.

I had to sell my last bronco off about 10 years ago and I can't find any paperwork with a vin on it anywhere.
I did have to get a bond on it due to title issues but I have none of that data either.

Is there any way to try and track down the vehicles that I had under my name without a vin, plate or other registration information?
Any idea if the DMV can tell me what I had previously registered?

I'd love to see where the last bronco ended up, I saw it about 6 years ago for sale on a corner in Longmont and the guy was less than honest about the truck and what "he" did to it. lol

Thanks
Brett

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:59 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Tracking down a previously owned vehicle (bronco)
You might start by creating a thread about it here and on CB. The EB universe isn't that big.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Good Idea, I found some old pics of it, unfortunately they are regular prints so I am taking a picture of a picture but it might be close enough.
I'll start another post with the question.

Thanks

Brett

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm in Frederick and have a scanner. I'd be happy to scan them in if you'd like to bring them over.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Brett,
I was wondering kind of the same thing. The whole reason I got the bronco itch was when I was 4 years old my dad had one. I was thinking of trying to locate that bronco and see if I could buy it back. Rebuild it as tribute to my dad. Problem is, that was back in 1970. I will be looking in for any ideas that come up.

Todd

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have only posted the pics here but have not had any bites yet. I've torn through all the paperwork I still have and no registrations or documents that I can find so far to help me along so I think I'm kind of stuck. I have not called the DMV yet, I wonder if they would be able to tell me anything from a registration history on my name or something.

Brett

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]