[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 2017 or 2018 T shirt pre order
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 2017 or 2018 T shirt pre order 

Post Re: 2017 or 2018 T shirt pre order
Vintage Pine, Steel Blue

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Place orders now. I Plan on placing order in 3 weeks.
Colors will be the Vintage Pine ( green ) and Steel Blue.

Now that I have colors I will be posting up what they will look like. They will look similar to the previous ones done. More than likely it will be this Monday

Did we decide if we wanted. 2017. Or. 2018. Or NOTHING ?

Last edited by cravenbronco on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: 2017 or 2018 T shirt pre order ?

Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If not too late 1 of each color. Short sleeve XL

Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

One of each in a 2XL short sleeve if I still can. Thx

Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:27 pm

One each of Vintage Pine and Steel Blue XL short sleeve.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ok they can do them in heat pressed,heat dying and screened but in doing screened printing adds a extra $5.00 to each short sleeve and $7.00 for long sleeved.
Going to try the heat dying this time. Not heat pressed as I explained to the lady I'm going through.
Got some prices.
Any shirt over XL adds a extra $2.00

Short sleeve blue or green men's= $16.00
Long sleeve blue or green men's = $18.00
Women's cut two options V neck = $ 19.00 ( will post pic )
Women's cut roundish cut neck = $16.00

Hoodies blue or green = $ 32.00

I went with a mid grade not high end or cheap.
Will close orders on September 28th. That should give everyone enough time to place there orders.

Orders I have are
Plumbdoctor (8)
Strike2 (2)
Kbank6 (2)
Landshark (2)
Wayne harbick (2)

They will look like this except for they will be in the vintage colors that we're decided on. On the back the lettering and picture will be in a dark blue or black.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:12 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: 2017 or 2018 T shirt pre order ?

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Am I too late???

I will buy 3 if not.

2 XL
1 - 2XL

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll do 1 - 2XL, 2 - LG. If you do women's, I'd do 1-L of those also. Color isn't that important to me, but I'm pretty sure us fat guys like Black. LOL

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

10 days left place your orders lol.

We have a total of 27 we need 50 to get a better price.

I know everyone loves a good Bronco shirt and a Club shirt at that.

Now tell me What's cooler than that!!!

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm in for a short sleeve green men's (XL) and a blue Hoodie (2XL).

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll be in for a few. Just need to get with the wife to figure out how many of what.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm going to push the order date back due to the order is not up to the quantity of 50

Once we hit the goal I will place the order.
We are at 30 so far

Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2