[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - CCB Grille Badges ***updated 10-14***
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 CCB Grille Badges ***updated 10-14*** 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: CCB Grille Badges *updated 4-10**

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Forgot to order...if you have 2 extra .....I'm in ??

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

WOW! They look better than I could have hoped for!!! Great job Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of mine may turn in to fender badges............... smokin

Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:50 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tim -

I don't think I'm making the breakfast (working on the Bronco). Where are you located, I might be able to swing by to pick up.

Average 23.5 mpg, Best tank: 25.1 mpg

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I’m in Stapleton.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm going to be in the stapleton area on monday the 16th. I could swing by and get mine, Zoso's and diggers if that works for everyone in the near north area.
PM me an address and contact info please.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Average 23.5 mpg, Best tank: 25.1 mpg

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I won't make breakfast this time around but I am close to Stapleton, I could come by and grab mine if that works for you.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:45 am

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:46 am

John lets get together and look at this. I might go get them sunday morning if Tim is ok with it. I was asked to pick up crawlercreations when I go and leave them with Keith on sunday.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:36 am

I'm n for 2 badges
How much do they run

Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:43 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

All of the current order has been sold. I am open to placing a second run if there is sufficient demand to make the price reasonable. I will get with my guy and determine how many we would need to place an order.

Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:13 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:41 am

Put me down for 1 please.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

A sweet little package showed up in the mail Saturday.

Thank you, they look amazing.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:06 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Glad you like them Greg.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hey Everyone -- I just picked up a bunch of these from Tim, so if you ordered one of these crazy cool badges, then there is a good chance I'll have it for you at this Saturday's breakfast. For those up North that won't be at the breakfast, I'll give a bag to ViperWolfe that he can take back to Greeley with him (those were my instructions). Make sure you grab me on Saturday to see if I have yours.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm picking up 4 for kinder and one for me. See ya Saturday.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

They look sweet! We are picking up the three we paid for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Put me down for 1 if there is another run made, please.

Sun May 20, 2018 9:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun May 20, 2018 9:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm in for one if there is another run made.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I’ll put you down, but we need to order at least 20 for them to be reasonably priced. Right now I think we are at 4.

Tim

Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'd take 1.

Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:58 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Id be in for 1 also.

Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Second order count is currently at 8, need another 10-12 to make it reasonable. I’ll keep everyone updated.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If the price is still in the $27-35 range, I'd like to have 3.

Oh, and Chris (Waverous) gave you a nice shout out over on Classicbroncos. http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showth ... p?t=288136

There's interest now from our friends elsewhere, both in this badge and in having their own made. You may have created a new series of collectibles/tradables!

- Scott

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:44 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I’ve got a list of everyone that has requested one on the second order. So far the total is 11. We need about 10 more to move forward. PM if you’re interested.

Tim

Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next