[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 4.56 and 33's
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 4.56 and 33's 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post 4.56 and 33's
After talking with Eck, I'm almost convinced to go 4.56's with the ZF that I have sitting in the garage. I'm curious if anyone else has run this combo with a 33" tire? Looking at the grim keeper calculator and using actual tire heights, it doesn't seem to be a big difference between the 33 I'll run and the 35 that Eck runs.

There's a guy selling a 9" drop out with posi that was rebuilt at Colorado axle and gear that I'm thinking about doing vs rebuilding mine.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:19 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: 4.56 and 33's
What engine are you running?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:59 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

As you noted the difference isn't that big-a few hundred rpm. The 302 likes to spin a little more than the 351w will. It mostly depends on your priorities. Do you want better fuel economy and modern highway rpms or a little more scoot and not having to downshift? For comparison, ill be running 4.56 with a 351w on 37s, assuming I can ever figure out why I'm having lean issues and drive the dang thing.

Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

For sure. It'll be a big upgrade either way and 4.56 would give you some breathing room for larger tires if you wanted to go bigger.

Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]