[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - bronco body measurements
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 bronco body measurements 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post bronco body measurements
I have a 74 bronco that I bought a few years ago. I started in to it to replace just floor plans and rocker panels. I was wishful thinking lots more rust then ever thought banghead . The body was so rusty that body had sag around the front cab mounts bad enough that the door would not go back on and close, nor would the top go back on and bolt down. I took a ton of measurments but now with the complete new floors, kick panels,inner fendes from the grill back, front door pillars, complete rocker panels, transmission hump and floor support my measurements are all off. I welding in a grid to support everything befor cutting, not knowing the front floor support was bent and rusted away completely from the front door pillar. So does any one know were I can get measurements on door opening floor to dash stuff like that. I have been watch for one around town to stop and measure it but havent seen one yet. I was hoping for almost like a body blue print. I would have looked for a new tub if i would of known but i am in to far now and i do want to save it.

Tue May 24, 2011 9:57 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: bronco body measurements
The attached has been posted on CB several times. Maybe this will help?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 24, 2011 1:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]