[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Autobody Shop for Body Work and Paint
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Autobody Shop for Body Work and Paint 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Autobody Shop for Body Work and Paint
I am looking for suggestions/recommendations on autobody/paint shops in the north Denver metro area. I am looking for someone to do all the required body work and paint as we do not have time.Want a quality job, but NOT looking for car show finish.
Been a while since I posted but this is (now) a frame up of a 68 for my son, who turns 16 in October.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Autobody Shop for Body Work and Paint
There are a couple of great resources right here in the Club.

There is a member that does body and paint. I forget exactly who it is, but that is a good option.

The other option is Brian Cope, owner of Cope Customs, who painted 777's, Dsmith, and my Broncos. He is amazing and is soon to be famous. I cannot say enough about his skills, background, quality, huge shop, killa paint booth, bid price, turnaround time, staus updates, color matching, attention to detail, delivering as promised, professionalism, and an all around great guy. He can do anything from mild to wild. From paint only to a full autobody experience. South Denver Metro but worth the drive from another state.

Another option is to hit up Flatliner Rod Shop for a bid. They are offering a discounted shop rate for members. They are currently working on a Bronco and may be a good option. North Metro.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll second the work done by Cope. Having seen both Entourage and 777's rigs I'm way impressed and will be looking to him for paint when it comes time to do mine. He is also very reasonably priced, especially for the quality of the work done.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:26 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sent you a PM, anytime after Aug 6th I can come take a look at it. I am in the west end of Arvada by Long Lake park

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

X3 for Cope. He did great job and the price was fair to boot. I liked that he allowed me to do some of the body work myself, although he had to fix a few of the areas I missed.

My Personal Website -

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:29 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Does somebody have a phone number for Copes?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I PM'ed ya his info.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:23 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Chad, shot me his info, I'm out here with a young dude from Denver and when he gets back home he needs some paint work, I told him about Brian but I didn't have his contact info.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:11 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

PM Sent.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]