[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Recommend any Shops/peopl around Denver?
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Recommend any Shops/peopl around Denver? 

Post Recommend any Shops/peopl around Denver?
Can anyone recommend any shops/people I can take my bronco to around Denver to fix some annoying electrical issues. I live in the Washington Park area and I just cant figure out what is going on with my ignition? Any suggestions on good affordable people that can help is greatly appreciated!!

Aaron

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Recommend any Shops/peopl around Denver?
Howdy,

Welcome to the forum. As far as shops go, you can probably take it most anywhere but, unfortunately, you'll probably get charged an arm and leg just to diagnose the issue.

Have you tried posting your issue up here? We have some of the best Bronco-mechanics in the US right on the forum and with their help, you should be able to figure out just about anything.

Another option is to get to a tech day where it's bound to be fixed for free:)

Good luck.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

x2. The tech days are awesome. I thought my truck was on Overhaulin' at the last one.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

pm viperwolf aka phil he'll help you with any issues you have , he's seen it all and works cheap .sometimes even for peanuts.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

No, seriously. He works for peanuts. He helped me with my transfer case and asked for 19 pounds of roasted peanuts, unsalted. It was the weirdest thing.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Plus when you share your problem and you get a successful fix we all get to learn.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Thanks guys for the ideas, I will see if Viperwolf may lend me some of his knowledge because i would love to figure it out myself! I did try posting the problem on here before but with no success unfortunately. Maybe I will try again on that posting. Here is the link if you guys have any ideas….

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2075

Thanks again for the help! I just want to get her back out on the trail at least once this year!!!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:49 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Viper left his 9/16" at my house when we did my transmission install. I sent it back to him so he can start working again.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]