[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Explorer Radiator?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Explorer Radiator? 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Explorer Radiator?
I am going to run an Explorer radiator and I was wondering why everyone goes with the 94' 4.0 version. I was looking on Rock Auto and found that 99' 4.0 has an outlet that comes strait out instead of the 45*ish angle on the bottom outlet. Is there a reason that that angle is needed?

1. 94' 4.0 Auto with A/C

http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php ... 65&jsn=465

2. 99' 4.0 for manuel trans, but has cooler line in and out provisions.

http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php ... 56&jsn=556

If I am reading it correctly the 99' is larger.

I don't want to reinvent the wheel, but not having to cut a bunch of hose also sounds nice.

1974 Ford Bronco 3 1/2 inch James Duff lift ,2 inch body lift, 351w Explorer EFI, Viper built c4, Viper built Dana 20 with wildhorses twin stick, Kinder built Dana 44 with 4.56 gears disc brakes aussie locker and knuckle over conversion, Kinder built 9 inch with grizzly locker 31 spline axles and 4.56 gear

Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:32 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Explorer Radiator?
The '94 fits between the frame rails. The later one doesn't.

Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]