[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - New seats!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 New seats!!! 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post New seats!!!
Well...new to me!

Here's my thread on CO4x4 for reference, but I am please to have new seats! They are from a 2000-06 Toyota Celica GT:

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthre ... yard-seats

I had a heck of a time lining up the passenger side so I had to add the small spacer above my new bracket to make them level. I think my problem was getting the sliders to align and I must not have had them perfect when I built the bracket. And my goal was to not add any more holes to the plethora that is already there! But man it was good to be back in the shop fabbing again!!

These sit real low so while I am still looking out of the top half of the windshield, it's slightly better than what I replaced. I'd prefer this height as too low wouldn't be good for crawling.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:44 am

Post Re: New seats!!!
Nice work keeping the sliders, and the recline feature makes for a comfy ride.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:22 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yeah, the sliders are something that was a priority to keep. Happy that worked out! However, the recline on the passenger side doesn't work. The handle doesn't release the passenger side of the lock. So I did that manually for what I believe is a comfortable position... Maybe it just needs copious lubrication?? I can't see in there without removing the hog rings.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

After a trip under my belt I am happy to say the seats worked out great! I am trying to secure some custom seat covers for them (at a reasonable price) so they can stay nice-ish...

But I have my fire extinguisher mounted behind the drivers seat and it impedes on the seat too much, so I am going to have to cut that out and do something else with it. But all and all I am very happy with them. Comfy and help me in better that the old ones!

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]