[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 2nd annual CCB Meet n Greet
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 2nd annual CCB Meet n Greet 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post 2nd annual CCB Meet n Greet
Here's my photos from the great meet n greet we had today. 37 Broncos showed up and we were running out of room to park em. Great time.
http://s872.photobucket.com/albums/ab28 ... n%20Greet/

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: 2nd annual CCB Meet n Greet
Nice turn out today. A lot of great Broncos and an F-15 fly by to open the show fire fire , how did you organizers manage that? icon biggin

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It's those guys from the south that got that one organized for us.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:35 pm

What a good time. Glad to see the turnout even with the cool weather. A big thanks to wild horses for providing all the swag.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What a great turn out. I think the final count was 37 rigs in attendance.

I will be calling WH tomorrow to thank them for the SWAG and see what I can order from them.

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great time...thanks guys!
Some pics...

2006 4Runner V8 Sport Edition
1998 4Runner...DD with 333k and counting

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What a great day! Cannot believe the weather worked out for the event. A great turnout by anyone's standards, but a one year old club is simply amazing! Great to see old friends, make new friends, and put names with faces. Cool to see all of the families be able to attend. Fun to see everyone's trucks. This event turned out great because of all the supporting members - thanks to everyone who came today and making it such a fun way to spend the afternoon! Such a diverse group of people coming together - so cool!

A very special Thanks for our friends at Wild Horses for their continued support over the last year and today for the great prizes. Congrats to all of the winners today!

So cool to see that many Broncos together in one place. I didn't take any pictures today so please post any pics you would like to share.

Thanks again.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What a fun day!!!!!! Great weather, incredible turn out, and check out the Wild Horses Swag....

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks to everyone who had their hand in setting this up. Lori and I had a great time visiting familiar faces and meeting some new ones!

Jeff

ps-We missed you Kinder! Stay safe and we are looking forward to celebrating your return...

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:31 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Colorado Classic Broncos,

My son took most of these photos. Enjoy. http://s968.photobucket.com/albums/ae16 ... t-n-Greet/

We had a wonderful time meeting with other Broncoholics.

v/r,

Mike "SevenT" Norton

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by SevenT on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great job guys, and special thanks to Wild Horses for the awesome give away goodies (I won a hat!). When you consider where this club has come from in just one short year, and where it is heading (though I do not expect to hit 600 members by next year) with the great group members who are more than willing to step in and lend a hand, or loan a tool, or parts, or even jump in and recover a brothers bronco, I have no doubt that this club is the most awesome car club anywhere.

And I am privileged to be part of it.

Thanks again!

Greg

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:28 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Had a blast and it was great to meet so many people and put faces to names. Many thanks to the club leaders for putting this together. Here's a link to our photos http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v340/ ... et%202011/
And a few of my favorites:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:31 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks, my girl took all of those. I liked the emblem pics too, was thinking about putting them together into 1 shot to submit for the calendar.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:05 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great Pics and great people! Nice to put faces to these member names.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:14 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It was great to see everyone one again! I have been out of commision since July so it was awesome to get back in the groove. What a fantastic turnout. I saw at least 10 rigs that I haven't seen in person before. It looks like we should have some great turnouts for trips next year. Thanks to all those who put in the effort to organize this get together. All hail CCB!

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:33 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great event! Thanks Chad, Dan, Rox and everyone who played some part in this and the club in general. So many different rigs and purposes behind them and diversity of members. I am looking forward to swapping out the inline six and getting the EFI installed so I can hit the trail and add a beauty mark or two and feel like one of the guys!! smokin

Took my swag home I won and it was immediately turned into sleeping wear for a teenage daughter. Perfect!!

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:01 am
Profile YIM
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sure wish we could have made it. Amazing how many rigs showed up!

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:38 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It is great to see such a huge turn out! Wish I coulda made it, but not this year... Keep up the good work! fire fire

2-1973 Broncos
And a couple even run.....

Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:49 am
Profile WWW

I has hesitant to make the trip on Sunday morning, but glad I did. Great time and great people. I got a ton of ideas for my build. Thanks again to Rox for lunch!

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Awesome pix guys, the only thing missing is my Bronco! I'll be home in a couple of weeks, can we re-shoot the photos on the 24th? icon biggin What a great turnout, I'm jealous for sure.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:44 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for another great bronco day! Thanks Chad for setting this up and congrats to Rox.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:11 pm
Big thanks to Wild Horses for supplying Gregg with a new hat. Now he can throw that old one back in the mineshaft he dug it from. cowboy

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What a great meet and greet! Nice work Chad, Jeff and Dan! Congrats Jeff on Member of the month!

Thanks Wild Horses for the great donations to be raffled off! I was the lucky winner of the Extreme Duty U-Bolt Kit and all I can say is they are beefy!

Just finished looking through my Catalog from Wild Horses, so many cool parts! I need to win myself a Golf Tournament and earn some money, then I'm buying some of those awesome parts for my truck. Can't wait to order some parts. Thanks Wild Horses for being a supporting vendor of our club!!

Real Estate Agent at Lorin Properties Inc.
Zen@LorinProperties.com (303) 653-1541

Last edited by Zenzone on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That was a lot of fun! Thank you CCB for having this event and for the sponsors for their contributions.

Did Justin ever get his Extra small T shirt to fit? laughing2

Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Last edited by Booger on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:26 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Had a great time! Thanks to everyone for a great club and a great event. Many thanks also to Wild Horses. I've email them the picture below. 69, I kept trying to get the shirt on but it wasn't flattering. My son loves it!

Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thank you so much you guys! Chad, Dan, and Jeff, you guys did an awesome job putting this all together, and a big thanks out to wildhorses, i'll be sure to tell them the next time i order from them, im so glad my wife and i made the trip up from the springs, there were some truly awesome rigs up there, and i was blown away by the turnout, and got to meet alot of great people, as Greg had said i don't think there's another club as great as this one! icon biggin

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wow, what a day :!: Thanks to Chad, Dan and Jeff plus all those who helped make this such a great event. I have never seen so many EB's gathered together at one time! It was absolutely fantastic to meet so many other Bronco owner’s and get to know them.

I am new to CCB and appreciate all the hard work that everyone has contributed to make CCB such a huge club in a couple of years. This says a lot about the leadership and passion they have for the club and our Broncos. Thank you for your dedication and hours spent organizing the club.

Congrats to Jeff to be the CCB member of the month.

Also I would like to thank Wild Horses for their support and all the items they contributed. The Wild Horses floor mats are going to set off the interior of my Bronco. I've been putting off upgrading the interior so now I really have incentive to get this project started.

I have attached some the pictures we took. I am looking forward to the 3rd Annual Meet and Greet.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:22 am

I have never seen such a fine collection of Bronco's in one place at one time. Glad to see everyone having a great time. Wish I Was There.
Bill

Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next