[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - first of many I am sure, July breakfast and shop day
It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 first of many I am sure, July breakfast and shop day 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: first of many I am sure, July breakfast and shop day
i like the way the carrier is lookin, i am in the process of buildin one myself on my existing bumper.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sounds like you guys got a lot done on a lot of different technical levels..... Carrier looks great! Wish I could have been there, and what a good time and great group of folks!

Matt

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am like everyone else it seems that I want one of the tire carrier/bumper that was built on saturday. Maybe we could do a work day when those with the equipment and welding skills could make tire carrier bumpers with everyone pitching in? Just a thought. Justin, could you post up a parts list for the bumper build with possibly some plans? Thanks Jayson

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

A work day at Greg's shop was how they were originally done. We didn't have enough time to do mine and have been trying to get together since to make it happen. For history and plans, here ya go...the spindle kit, mounting plate and d-ring mounts came from EMS offroad.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=809

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am currently looking at designs for a front winch mount type bumper. I think that build will be in the fall once it cools down some. Truthfully, if we have three or four guys welding, another three or four cutting and grinding, that shop is going to be miserable hot. Besides, I need to hear from you all, who else is interested and what designs do you all prefer

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:52 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Greg I have your 220 three prong plug and you should keep at your shop so the next time someone brings a welder or something you can have easy access to it. I can drop it off when Im passing through Englewood.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2