[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - May 2011 Breakfast With Broncos
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 May 2011 Breakfast With Broncos 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post May 2011 Breakfast With Broncos
The May 2011 Breakfast With Broncos will be down south to make it more convenient for members in that area.

When:
May 21, 2011 @ 8:30 AM

Where:
GOLDEN CORRAL
3677 S. SANTE FE DR.
SHERIDAN, CO 80110
(303)643-5898

We will rotate the monthly breakfasts around the front range. Some guys may want to do a trail ride, canyon run, or group cruise after the breakfast. Post up any 'after-party' ideas.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Tue May 10, 2011 9:40 am
Post Re: May 2011 Breakfast With Broncos
Real good turnout. I think the final count was 12 Broncos and 2 sidewinders.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 21, 2011 12:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Had a great time again at the breakfast. Afterward the group went over to High Country 4X4 to walk off breakfast and see some other Off Road enthusiasts. Has anyone seen Entourage? :!:

http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa4 ... ay%202011/

Sat May 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That was a ton of fun this morning. Great to meet you guys and put some faces and names with the screen names. As 76Fordbronco said we had a good turn out and went over to the High County 4x4 event and made our presence known. It was like being in a candy shop today, seeing all those broncos and then all the awesome trucks at high Country 4x4. There just wasn't enough time to see everything but its ok next breakfast. We even got to see the raffle bronco they built. It was a great time, nice meeting all of you and I look forward to meeting more of you down the road. Today made me very ready for summer and some great group trail rides and events. What a great club. On to the pictures!!!!

All of my photos are here
http://s1104.photobucket.com/albums/h33 ... %20bronco/

And a few to get you started

Real Estate Agent at Lorin Properties Inc.
Zen@LorinProperties.com (303) 653-1541

Sat May 21, 2011 4:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for posting the pics guys - looks like a great time.

Sat May 21, 2011 8:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Damn...I wish I could have made this one! Looks like a great time.

Sat May 21, 2011 8:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wish I would have driven over to High Country but still had a great breakfast. Good to see some new faces.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sun May 22, 2011 7:43 am

Bummer i missed it. I honked at you all when I drove by. Glad to see the line of broncos at high country. I remember going there when I was a lil guy and it was all broncos. But I'll see you all next weekend.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sun May 22, 2011 8:27 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great meeting - great showing - good weather, soome "questionable" modles wearing the new T-shirts that will be given to all who attend next weekend (those black shirts with the green logo are awesome).

And crashing the jeep party was like the icing on the cake. You all can go ahead and give your money for the raffle bronco - I already have the winning ticket hanging on the wall next to my desk with 9 others just for good karma!

Thanks for the pictures. Enjoyed meeting and chatting with new and old friends.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon May 23, 2011 2:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]