[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - August 20th, 2011 Breakfast with Broncos in Colorado Springs
It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 4:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 August 20th, 2011 Breakfast with Broncos in Colorado Springs 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post August 20th, 2011 Breakfast with Broncos in Colorado Springs
6 Broncos, 9 Enthusiasts, and 1 dog made it to Rudy's this morning for some great breakfast burritos. We ended up hanging around and talking for 1 1/2 hours or so and looking over different upgrades and mods. Had a great time. First time to Rudy's and I will be back soon. Andrew and I did some part trading afterwards and ended up running around town to trade some rockers and bikini top followed by a trip to Don's Bronco Paradise to browse his 75-100 or so Broncos. Wow...what a great place! I already love having the bikini top to keep the direct sunlight off.

It was great to meet some new Bronco enthusiasts...I'll be seeing you all again soon!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: August 20th, 2011 Breakfast with Broncos in Colorado Spr
Just a few more pics...Don's EFI setup...Andrews great foldaway rear seats...Dodge Dakota I believe he said. Good times.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

i didn't realize you guys were still doing this, i would've been there :(, i ended up pulling the petronix ignitor junk off of my truck, somehow some enough dirt got into the distributor to get caught between the ignition module and reluctor ring and destroyed them both, so i just put the spare points i had laying around back on it and now it runs better than it has in 4 years, i thought about going to duraspark, but i plan on doing the efi swap in the next 6months so i think i'll just hold off on that, i see some new rigs i haven't seen before, wish i could've been there, gary im assuming you got the fuel problem figured out, what'd you end up running for a fuel pump setup?

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wish you couldve made it...nice looking truck.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Anymore info on that rear seat? Looks great!

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Awesome morning. The BBQ breakfast burritos (soft tacos, same thing) were great. Spicy sausage, bacon, eggs, pulled pork was a great combo. Tons of parking and tons of room sit and chat.

Chatting with other broncoholics was great.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

thank you for the compliment, i'll definitely be at the next one, this is the first springs meet i've missed, oh and clay i was meaning to tell you i saw you riding your bike up hwy 83 a couple weeks ago, i was on a test drive in a customers car and about to turn left onto briargate to get on I-25 and you passed me heading north, im working at phil long ford chapel hills in case you ever need newer ford parts

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Had a great time! Sorry I had to split early. Only had the babysitter for the morning.

Good to meet a few new guys and chat with some old friends!

Corey - sorry you didn't know. The thread got updated a couple times and the title was misleading. I thought about txt'ing you Sat. morning, but I just never had a good time running my son to the sitter, coming back to get the bronco and back out again.

I got some pictures as well, but probably noting that will add to this thread. Had a great time tho!

Oh, Gary hasn't had the time to address his fuel issues. Bronco does great around town. It's only on unlevel ground that he has trouble. But he'll get that sorted out soon!

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:54 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sorry about the confusion on the event thread title. Glad you guys still carried the torch and got together. Rudy's looks like a great place for Breakfasts. Thanks for the great pics - looks like a great time.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:05 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

no worries, the ol' bronc got some much needed attention, being my daily driver it tends to get neglected, i also discovered my drivers floor pan is not in as fair of condition as it was about 4 years ago when i last saw it, im thinkin' i should probably put her down towards the end of winter and complete some of the serious repairs i've been putting off, and EFI and the custom dash i wanna build would be nice too! speaking of that im looking for a 88-93 fox body mustang to become my daily driver, if anybody knows of a decent one, has to be a 5.0 5spd, preferably a notchback, but im fine with a hatch too, and gary like i said, just lemme know when you need it and i'll come down and help ya with your rig

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I will, I haven't done anything recently. But I am gonna take you up on that and get your help putting a couple of things on (3G, Saganaw & that pump maybe)

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

just lemme know a couple days in advance if possible

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]