[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - September 17th - Breakfast with Broncos
It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 September 17th - Breakfast with Broncos 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post September 17th - Breakfast with Broncos
We had a great day at BMF Performance! Hats off to Royce Danford and the BMF crew for taking great care of us. The burrito's were top of the line as well as the spread they put out to feed everyone.

Most of us met at the Lowes parking lot at I-25 and 136th. From there we did a caravan to BMF Performance in Windsor. It was a nice pleasant trip on the freeway. Once there, we were treated like kings and queens with a top of the line feast. After that we met Matt from Colorado Trail Patrol and got trained to become official trail patrolmen. Later we did the Bronco show and tell. After we had digested a portion of the feast, Royce was honored with "Member of the Month". Congratulations to Royce. We closed the day out with a car care demonstration from Adam's Polishes.

On the way home Viperwolf1, Rox Crusher and myself stopped at Johnson's Corner to grab some lunch. Once back on the road, Ol' Blue decided to die out in traffic. I'm actually glad this happened. Rox came over and opened my hood and as were standing there looking at the motor, I decided to take a look at mt my wiring. Well I found a shorted wire going to the electric choke. I'm not 100% positive, but I think this may be one of the issues I've been dealing with on my high country excursions. After a little tape I was back on the road. We'll see in the near future if this really solved anything.

Thanks to everyone who sponsored and participated in this event.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: September 17th - Breakfast with Broncos
Looks like a great time! Did the Addicted Offroad guys not show up?

Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

More pix!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great time today. It was fun to get to caravan with the guys on the way up. Really liked the guys at BMF guys and will likely look them up when I finally add injection to my truck. The Adam's Polish presentation was great. I thought I new how to detail cars until I saw what this guy and his amazing products can do.

Great to see some cool Broncos - Brianut (Brian Utah) new dash and rear seat turned out amazing. Fun to meet Mr. and Mrs. Moneypit - love their green Bronco. Royce did a great job of getting everything together. Zilla arrainged for the 'Stay the Trail' presentation. I even got a sticker for participating in the training - not sure why my sticker says 'Stay the Costco' lmao

Great breakfast and a great way to spend a Saturday Morning. Wish I would have joined the guys at Johnson Corner for lunch, but I had waaaayy too many Santiago's Burritos and Iced Coffees. Thanks to all the guys for their hospitality today.

A very special thanks to Viper for stay late last night to finish my Bronco so I could drive it instead of the VW.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like a great time, too bad I couldn't make it. Zoso told me he saw a few of our Mustang friends there as well. I bet there were more than a few rubber necking on the road to and from.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What a great Saturday morning! Thanks for all that made the trip up north...

Another thanks to Marc & Chad at BMF, MAtt with STT and Adam with Adam's Polishes!

Here are a few more pics...Hope to see you all on the 9th with my completed EFI swap.

2006 4Runner V8 Sport Edition
1998 4Runner...DD with 333k and counting

Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:07 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Royce - you did an absolutely great job setting up this breakfast. A new standard which will be hard to match. Thank you for your efforts and congrats on being our next member of the month.

Please make sure the guys at BMF know that we really appreciate how well they looked after us..................the breakfast they provided was awesome. I really like their shop which was very simple and well organized. Not some fancy high end really expensive place. I can understand why you chose them to do work for you.

I was looking forward to talking about cages with the guy(s) from Addicted Offroad so disappointed they didn't make it. Stuff happens.

Man, that guy from Adam's Polishes should have his own late night infomercial. I don't think most of us EB guys are his target audience though as his stuff is very high end more suited for guys with high end cars or show cars. I am gonna see how much one of the independent detailers who use his product will charge me to do my F150 King Ranch.

Really looking forward to seeing your EFI in action soon.

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:21 am

I had a great time. Thanks for setting this up. Was good to talk to Marc again. Thanks for the ride Dan. Im just glad we didnt have to push mustard.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:08 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Glad you guys had a great time and good turnout! Looks like a blast!!

Who's bronco is this blue one next to the Fox Body?

Looks like a lot like my first bronco, only much nicer. I digg it!

J.D.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:58 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for the great time. Lots of great pics.
One question: Why is the Junk Yard Dog only in one picture---and someones shiney metallic gray rig is in the way?

Can't wait for the next meet-up.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Thanks guys for showing up! We had a great time as well. I also want to thank Royce for setting this up and also Adam for a quick detail demo.

It was definitely cool to see that many broncos in one place.

Marc

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]