[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Chinamans 10-22-11
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Chinamans 10-22-11 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Chinamans 10-22-11
Had a successful trip. Four of us showed. A Yota truggy, cut up XJ, a CJ-5 and myself. Weather was incredible! Might have even got away with shorts and shirt sleeves.

Onto the pictures. Since I lead, not many pics of my rig.

John:

Matt does this every time:

Nate:

At the rock garden. I don't remember this line ever existing. There's a tree there that maybe got cut down??

Working my way to the top:

Dropping off:

John next:

Matt's up. He did great considering stock gearing, D30 front and carb'ed fuel delivery:

Finally Nate:

Seems narrow short wheel base rigs are king on this obstacle. Matt and I had an easier time staying on line than the XJ and the Yota.

At the waterfall/whale's tail I was very tempted to try the hard left line, but didn't do it. Sorry I didn't when I saw my cousin walk it in his XJ.

He even went back and did it again just to make sure!

I tried the big line at the stairs and it's just a double whammy for most wheelbases. No one made it even tho each attempted.

John let his wife try and she sure put on a show:

The views at the back half of the trail:

In the fields below we saw 200-300 head of deer in the fields below with hunter galore waiting for them to cross the fence. I have never seen so many deer in one place before!

Had a great trip! Wish you could have made it!

J.D.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Chinamans 10-22-11
great pics J.D. i wish i could've gone

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Chinamans 10-22-11
Really nice pics.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]