[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - June 2nd Steering Tech Class
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 June 2nd Steering Tech Class 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: June 2nd Steering Tech Class
ok if i order today I will get 3 sets.. just in case ;)

I will call JBG and see if they will do priority mall to get it here mid week.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you get them I will absolutely take a set off your hands. Do you want me to paypal you some $$?

Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I will just order them then and we can take care of it when we meet up again.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sounds good. Thanks for doing that!

Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:34 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

actually just realized after a chat with kirk those JBG inserts are for the stock Tie rods.. I need the ruff stuff inserts and ordered up a few sets just now. They should be here wed.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

pretty much from what I understand. 7/8 drill bit is required.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Groovy, thanks for ordering those up

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:26 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Received a few sets of inserts from ruffstuff today so should be good to go ;)

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Conversion to 78 / 79 knuckle and TRO steering
I realize this is in wrong section but it made some sense to continue as part of previous discussion.

Sunday I would like to install 78 / 79 knuckles with new ball joints and camber shims and install TRO steering linkage.

Could use some help, especially if you have experience with dealing with camber issue.

Let me know if you want to join in the fun !

Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:44 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think I could make it, do you need me to bring any of the following; large drill bits, ball joint press, digital level/angle finder?

Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:26 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I would love to help, not sure i can stay all day but I could do a morning stint or something

What time are you thinking of starting?

Also it would be great to get that Vice mounted, makes Ujoint replacement MUCH easier :)

Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm game for whatever people want to do and I definetely don't mind getting started early

I agree with the vice recommendation, but still not gonna put a body lift on the EB

Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:23 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

i have a 7/8" i used for mine I can bring along with some gas and matches to help with disassembly.

How about 8-9am? I wont be able to stay all day, I'll have to split after the steak and lobster lunch...

Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:46 pm

the one thing that sucks about the 78-79 knuckles is the steering arm is just a bit lower than the EB knuckles.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Guys, gonna have to reschedule.

Couldn't get all the parts rounded up today and I would rather get it all done in one shot.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Geez, I had already packed up BSD for the LLOOONNNNGGGGG... trip to Rox's place. Oh well, I guess I'll have to finish the interior of the camper instead.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The reality is that the requested lobsters wouldn't arrive in time from Maine

icon biggin

Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2