[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - COS meet and greet - MOVED LOCATION
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 COS meet and greet - MOVED LOCATION 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post COS meet and greet
I'll be there

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post COS meet and greet
I'll be there

Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:10 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: COS meet and greet
Sounds good!! Im planning on it!! Which Sonic?

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wow I'd like to at least come down in the pickup or car for a few hrs. Give JD a farewell send off.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Map Edited for the new location

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:26 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Would love to have any and all!

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:40 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Not looking to good for me. My son plays hockey at 6:45 and again at 12:30 on Weds. Doubt I will drive back up Weds. night... Will see how it goes...

2-1973 Broncos
And a couple even run.....

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just hang out for the afternoon!

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:04 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post COS meet and greet
I may be down there for business that day, so I'm a maybe

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:55 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

6:00 still the plan?

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:30 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Excellent!! Im trying to get the whole family to go.. thumbs up

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:34 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

This is still on, but subject to the fire. Winds changed and engulfed town in smoke. I don't think anyone wants to sit in smoke all evening.

Pray for those directly involved with this fire. It's getting scary!

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

JD,

I and my family are going to be there. Hope the fire calms down and allows this to come off without any hitches.

Mike "SevenT" Norton

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

This fire got much worse last night. I am sure many of you have heard, but it got many houses last night. Such a sad thing to see that fire crest the last ridge and start working it's way down into the sub divisions.

Lets hope the smoke and fire stay away today!

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:46 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Crap, crap crap...

I called that Sonic and they said they don't want our business. What?? I said they'll be 10-20 people show up to eat and he said they don't want to interfere with their normal customers. I say again, what???

So, I called the Sonic just west of Powers on Woodmen and they said they'd not have a problem with it. So can we move this there?

Please respond if you see this message. Also, if you see it, call those who are also coming to notify them. I am sorry, never dreamed this would happen.

We might move it to Village Inn if the smoke is bad so we can be indoors.

J.D.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:13 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post COS meet and greet
I'll still be there

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:22 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The wind is already coming out of the West, so the area near I-25 is gonna be too smoky by this evening anyway. I'm in for Woodmen/Powers location. I'll keep checking back here periodically.
Joe

'81 Coachman Caper XL MH, 4WD, EFI 460/ZF/BW1356, D44/Sterling, 4.10s/35s, under const...
'83 Bronco, D60/Sterling, 5.13/ARBs, MAF EFI 351W/ZF/BW1356, 37" MT/Rs.
'12 Buggy, HPD60, Hi-9, 4.10s, Explorer 5.0, Atlas 4-speed, my chassis, EB skins.
And the latest project is a '99 Ranger Extra-Cab, custom frame/tube work, on 40s...

Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:47 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: COS meet and greet - MOVED LOCATION
This is STILL on, but I have just been asked to run to the base to load up household stuff for some friends living on base. I will come by as soon as I can, even if it means without the bronco.

Call me if you need, two-one-zero-557. three 77 zero

Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

They are total morons..... Great way to do business... That place is never busy anyway.... I will still make the trek to the other one.... I hope they have different owners...

Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I talked the the manager at the Woodmen location and he said he'd love to have us!

I called the other guy back and told him to send them to the other location if someone comes in asking.

For those of you who missed the relocation, I apologize!

Getting ready to head that way!

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Have fun guys, I was hoping to make the trip south but work ran long..... And longer.....

One of these days we will caravan down to the southern groups turf and really show them what a group of "abnormal EB owners" and their trucks looks like.

In the meantime, as others have said, be safe and have fun, but dont forget to take a lot of pictures.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2