[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - COLORADO CLASSIC BRONCOS AT THE RACES - 9/29/2012
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 COLORADO CLASSIC BRONCOS AT THE RACES - 9/29/2012 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post COLORADO CLASSIC BRONCOS AT THE RACES - 9/29/2012
Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing Club (RMVR) and Lori Bush-Engel & Jeff Engel’s (jre74), owners of the Grabber Blue Nick's Trix, are extending a personal invitation to ALL BRONCO OWNERS to come out and show-off your vehicles during a race weekend.

WHEN:
Saturday, September 29, 2012

WHERE:
High Plains Raceway
93301 E. US Highway 36
Deer Trail (Byers), CO

TIME:
Racing begins at 8:30 a.m., ends late afternoon
Lunch rides on the track at 12:00 p.m.

NO ADMISSION FEE

RSVP:
Post up Below if you would like to attend this amazing event.

RMVR will have a designated area to park your BRONCOs to have people walk by and view. Also, a special invitation, you can tour your BRONCO on the racetrack at a specified time during the lunch hour.

RMVR has race groups from Formula racecars to classic mustangs, corvettes, camaros, and so much more. Come out and enjoy all the race groups. NO ADMISSION FEE. Walk through the paddock area, get close to all the racecars, and talk to the racecar drivers. Lori races with RMVR and they feature a car club at each race weekend.

For more information about RMVR, go to our website at www.rmvr.com.

This is sure be a great event that we have been trying to get this setup for some time. It is a great opportunity to see the Race Track, amazing vintage cars, see Lori's racing skills, a group photo, amazing facility, participate in the action, and a parade lap. Just a short picturesque trip up I-70 to enjoy a get together with Family and fellow CCB Members.

Fun opportunity for you and your kids to experience racing and create new memories and new photos (bring your cameras). Big thanks to Lori & Jeff for setting this up amazing event. Look forward to seeing you there!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: COLORADO CLASSIC BRONCOS AT THE RACES - 9/29/2012
The race weekend is fast approaching. We hope you all can join us with your Broncos (come enjoy the races even if your Bronco doesn't make the trip).

Please RSVP here by Sept. 16 so we can be sure to rope off enough area for all of the Broncos!

Jeff

Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We are only a few weeks away from race day! Anyone interested or planning on attending?

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

hey there we will be there but in the cougar .. we will swing by and say hi

66 Bronco (Molley) injected 418 stroker on juice, klune v ,4 speed atlas hi 9 35 spline air lockers front & rear, rcv axles. 37'' red krawlers. Four other sets of tires for ice racing and dirt drags. 290lbs of welding wire.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The Kinder crew will be there.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am excited to attend this event and see everyone . It will be a long trip but worth it.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:38 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

This is going to be a great event. Not only do we get to run our Broncos on a race track but we get to watch some great vintage racing. It is certainly worth the drive for you!

Anyone interested in putting together a Bronco convoy down I-70 and to the track on Saturday morning?

Jeff

Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:35 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm interested in a convoy.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:54 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm seriously considering this. Haven't had the Bronco out all summer so it might need to blow the stink off it. Would be a good place to roll to.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What time is everyone planning on heading to the track? Let's set up a time and place to meet so we can all roll out to the track together.

Booger-come on out, it's going to be a great afternoon!

There is plenty of room at the track for more Broncos so if you are thinking of joining us please do!

Jeff

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm around 1:15 drive time from my place down south, so I'll be heading out the door around 7am, I'll likely run up Gun Club or if I'm feeling frisky I'll run 470 to I-70. I'm up for meeting anywhere along that route for a convoy.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looking forward to seeing everyone that can make it to the track tomorrow! Don't worry if you didn't RSVP--we've got plenty of room.

Hope to see you there.

Jeff

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Well I was gonna try to make this but my daughters move into her new house takes precedence. Have fun guys.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:46 am

so let's see some pics!

Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Didn't take near enough, but I got a couple of Lori and her car, plus a dude named Mac showed up (not part of the club) and brought out his very original 69 and finally took a pick of the sweetest sounding GT350.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]