[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Breakfast with Broncos- 15/22 September, 2012
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Breakfast with Broncos- 15/22 September, 2012 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Breakfast with Broncos- 15/22 September, 2012
What are you guys thinking as far as September goes? I'm down for driving to Denver or staying local here in Colorado Springs. Maybe two events? Fort Collins and north? Pueblo, what says you? Thoughts?

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Breakfast with Broncos- 15 September, 2012
I'm down for whatever

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm good with whatever as well. What about something in the Park Meadows areas? We haven't had something that far south in awhile.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think you should all come down here and help me put the engine, tranny and t-case back in my truck!

:)

Just kidding.

Sorta.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Dang it, I'd love the help but...

Looking at my calendar, I missed a video shoot I have to participate in the morning of the 15th... which is a bummer because I would have totally taken you guys up on the help.

I'm free pretty much ever other weekend morning, but the 15th is kind of a mess.

If we can put something together for a different day, I'll provide appropriate food and drink (both alcoholic and otherwise) for the day.

Right now, I'm cursing Ford for the PCV design on the 4.0L SOHC (02 Ranger)... the valve covers are PLASTIC and the PCV mounts using two little tabs that camlock into grooves on the PCV... of course, these tabs, being plastic, break. So, because the valve cover is shot now anyway and PCVs are cheap, I just completed JB-Welding a brand new PCV valve into the valve cover.

I'm hoping it's the simple fix for the oil pooling in my airbox and intake (from reading, it's either the PCV--and mine was pretty sluggish rattling--or blowby. Lets all pray for the PCV being the culprit).

But I spent all afternoon farting around with the Ranger rather than working on finishing up the wiring on my Bronco.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The Terrible One

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:46 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What about splitting the meetings and doing them on alternating weekends? I'd love to attend both the Denver and COS meetings, as there's a bunch of people in the springs I haven't met.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Well then, how about we do Denver and north on the 15th, Springs on the 22nd?

The Terrible One

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sounds good to me. My son has his first soccer game on the 15th, but I'm hoping to make the one on the 22nd.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Game on! Denver guys, want to pick your spot?

The Terrible One

Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Son has football on the 15th in the morning, but I am up for the 22nd -- I'm either driving the thing over or towing it there!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:32 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Not going to make the 15th, out scouting that morning, I'll be there for the 22nd.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Breakfast with Broncos- 15/22 September, 2012
I should be able to make the Springs meet on the 22nd.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Okay, anyone in Denver or the north going to be around this weekend?

COS, where do we want to have the 22nd? Omelette Parlor rocks, but is far too small and with no reservations a pain in the butt to get seating.

The Terrible One

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I might be able to attend, as it looks like the kid's soccer game may get shifted, but I'm more inclined to just go next week if northerner attendance will be poor.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wades is one of my favs, but it is always REALLY busy. The Western Omelette is also always good as well as the Blackbear Cafe. Just some options...

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My vote is Western Omelette. Big parking lot. Always plenty of seating. And cruising through Old Colorado City and Manitou Springs after breakfast sounds fun. Plus pretty darn close to Don's for any of those people that have never visited Mecca.

The Terrible One

Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like everyone who would go to breakfast tomorrow AM is able to go next week in the Springs. We calling this one off and see y'all in a week?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The Terrible One

Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ya western omelette sounds good to me

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Western Omlette sounds good for us on the 22and. What time?

Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Any of the folks coming from the north want to convoy to COS on the 22nd?

Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:54 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Id be interested.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The Terrible One

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I was going to ask what time too. Looks like I can't make that either due to soccer obligation. I coach my son's team and we have a game at 10 am. I thought that maybe the game was later, but alas, I am wrong again. If you guys are still around later in the day I might be able to hook up and see some of ya'll. Zack, I'll give you a call when the game is over to check in.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:33 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

9:00 AM it is. See ya there.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:38 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I wish I could make the breakfast. Any chance of having these somewhere in the middle like Castle Rock? It's 40'ish miles from North of Denver and 40 miles from COS. An 80 mile round trip is much better than the 190 mile round trip.

Last edited by cwin74 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:52 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'd expect to see an event in Castle Rock in October or November. The B&B Cafe there in downtown Castle Rock has a decent breakfast but is a little small for some of our events. We'll keep our eyes peeled for a spot more suitable and see if we can find something that will work. As always, if any member has a suggestion or knows a good spot to hold an event, they are more than welcome to post something up.

The Terrible One

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next