[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Third Annual Platte River Bar and Grill Meet & Greet
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Third Annual Platte River Bar and Grill Meet & Greet 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Third Annual Platte River Bar and Grill Meet & Greet
So, I'm putting together the plans for the Platte River event, 3rd Annual, and need some input. I've already talked with the guys at PR B&G to find out if they have any conflicting events. Still waiting to hear back. Last year the event was on/about October 8th. That would put it in the October 6th time frame this year. Is the 6th good for most or do we need to roll it a week and have it on the 13th?

I need some feedback in the next 24 hours or so to relay to Poncho and get things laid on for us.

Time would be around noon-ish so we can enjoy the day.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Third Annual Platte River Bar and Grill Meet & Greet
We will be in town the 6th but out of town on the East Coast for a wedding on the 13th.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Good for either 6th or 13th.

as of now anyway - it is hockey season you know

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:12 pm

im on-call one og those weekends just not sure which one yet. im good for either.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm good for either.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm free for either but I would like to bring Crystal and she's off on the 6th but she has to work the 13th so the 6th is preferred for me

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Id need to double check with the wife/keeper of the calendar, but I think either is fine for us.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm good for the 6th.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

And so it shall be! 6 October, 2012 @ 12:00. We have the party deck laid on which will afford us an excellent view over the parking lot. Party name is Colorado Classic Broncos if you are so inclined to grab some vittles and refreshments. Separate checks as we have no budget. And we're good from 12-3.

Hope to see you all there!

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:22 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm a 'go' for the 6th!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:44 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We'll see everyone on the 6th!

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:46 am
VENDOR
VENDOR

I'd really like to be there to meet you all and see some road/trail worthy Broncos, but I will be at the Air Force game. Maybe the next event will work for me to attend. I'm beginning to think the Bronco will never be done.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:19 am
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Way excited that you are continuing this tradition. It is such a great place with great food and beverages. Close for North and South members. I suggest parking everyone for a group photo in the open dirt field (to the north?) vs. the paved parking lot. May even be able to get the river in the background. Our group filled the entire paved parking lot last year and looked freaking awesome, but the pics from the lot did not turn out as planned - even from the raised patio. Way excited you guys are keeping this event going. Had great weather the past 2 years and such a pretty time of the year in Colorado. Way sad I will miss this but it is a great event and hope you guys take some sweet pics.

There are a lot of reasons to celebrate as any past issues are where they should be - in the past.

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Posted on CB.com and facebook. Mass email sent.

The Terrible One

Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I see no reason for me to miss this one. It will be a day late birthday celebration for me. : )

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Can't wait for this event! Ya Chad I wish you could be there I never really got to fully look over that sweet bronco of yours!

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Any COS or south guys interested in a convoy up for this?

The Terrible One

Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ya I am, maybe meet at the diamond shamrock gas station at academy and hwy 83 right next to the north academy/ I-25 exit and convoy from there? Is Clay going?

Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm going. Are we planning on taking Hwy 105 up or I-25? 105 adds about 20 minutes but I like it better.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have been super distracted with work, but I will be there for this one. My horrible Buff football team has a bye, so no need to watch them get beat again.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:11 am
Profile YIM
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:04 pm
Profile YIM
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Steve, on a side note - How's the Bronco running and driving?

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:36 pm
Profile YIM
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

y'all coming up from the springs should take 105! then you'll be in my neck of the woods and I can run with the herd up there!
Though I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it yet...

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spoke with the keeper of the calendar. Looks like I should be able to make this.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I completely forgot it was my grand daughters birthday the 6th. So I won't make it. Sorry

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:19 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Broncoholics,

My whole family will be there on the 6th of October. This will be two in a row, missed the first one in 2010. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Later,

Mike "SevenT" Norton

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll be there as well. Looking forward to it!

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like the patio might be a little cold this Saturday.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next