[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Flatliner Rod Shop BBQ September 7th.
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Flatliner Rod Shop BBQ September 7th. 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Flatliner Rod Shop BBQ September 7th.
It’s BBQ Time!
Saturday, September 7, 6pm at Flatliner.

We’ve been talking about it for years. This year we’re finally having a Summer’s end barbecue at Flatliner Rod Shop (approximately 144th and Colorado in south Brighton / north Thornton).

Bring your car (a small side dish will also be welcomed)!

So, bring your family, bring your car, bring your appetite! Oh, and some chairs. Let us know how many will be attending so we can prepare appropriately. PM me for an address. Thanks!

Nick Pfannenstiel
Flatliner Rod Shop

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:43 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Flatliner Rod Shop BBQ September 7th.
Thanks for the invitation. I'll put it on the calendar. I have been wanting to come see your shop.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It should be a great time! We're hoping it'll be like a little car show. We have about 2.3 acres to work with (less the roof area of the house and two shops), so it'll be interesting to see how it fills up. We recently had a BBQ with 50 people and we had tons of room to spare. An automotive newsletter will be doing photos and an article on the shop at that time.

Also, we have some potential Bronco products in the works and it'll be a good time to see if there's enough interest for us to push forward. There will be local hot rod shop competitors present, so we will have to talk in private regarding services and products. At the time, our main focus is bodywork and paint, though design and fabrication are my main passion. As for the Bronco parts, I don't see them being a real money-maker at the time, so much as a way to get the name out there.

Which reminds me, if anybody has the contact for the guy who makes the fiberglass Bronco parts here in CO, please send him the invite!

We will have some shirts available, but only a few, as we have pretty much exhausted the last batch. We plan on doing a classy Bronco shirt soon.

Nick
Flatliner Rod Shop

Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:28 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Added it to the calendar.

Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Excellent. I think what might be best is to just let me know via this thread and I'll PM the participants the address in a few weeks. Looks like we're going to have a decent turnout!

Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'd love to make this one, ill put it on the calendar as well, and the fiberglass guy is named Jay, his screen name here is JGZ

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Love BBQ and talking about Broncos-what a great combination! I'll put it on the calendar. Thanks for the invitation.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:36 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wanted to give this one a bump. Flatliner does some amazing work and he'd love to see a bunch of EBs turn up. I heard a rumor that there could be some EB stuff in the works...

Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:29 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yes, a new hood design, but we might have hit some complications. The design is sound, but the fact that I started with an aftermarket steel hood might have some implications on whether or not it can be successfully reproduced for stock EBs (body panels lining up properly). So, while the hood will still be completed, we will have to do some comparisons to stock hoods to see if the hood will work. If not, I'm tempted to fork over some dough for a stock hood so we can start over (glutton for punishment...that would be redo #4!!!).

Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:43 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you just need a factory hood for hire I can help, but if you are cutting it up we'd have to talk $.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If we do it again, I probably won't be needing to cut anything up, as we'd be going some other route. But I'd still like to entertain the idea of using the hood we've got.

Another option would be to slap this hood on a stock Bronco to check fitment.

IF this hood ever goes into production, the design will most likely be given to somebody who knows what they are doing. We'd make no money on it at all, just have our name attached to it (the Flatliner hood, or something similar).

Not sure how it'll play out, but it's fun to entertain the idea and gauge interest!

We'd like to do other Bronco parts, as well, but it is totally dependent on what reproducible items get incorporated on the Flatliner Bronco.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just a reminder this is next weekend. If anybody needs an address, just PM me and I'll get it to you ASAP. We are off of 144th and Colorado.

Nick

Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Had hope make this, looks like im probably getting called into work. Have fun!

Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Flatliner Rod Shop BBQ September 7th.
I wanted to make this but I've just got too much going on this weekend, I'm really sorry guys, but ill be sure to come up and check the shop out sometime soon hopefully

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]