[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Sunday easy peasy run
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Sunday easy peasy run 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Sunday easy peasy run
A buddy and I are heading up Bill Moore this Sunday if anyone else is interested in joining. I've never been up Bill Moore but it looks super easy so it should be a nice scenic run. If it is too boring we may head over to Spring Creek afterwards but we'll likely just run Bill Moore and call it a day. If you are interested post up and we'll work out the details.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Sunday easy peasy run
Sunday, I might be ready.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What time you thinking of going?

Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I may be going.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Bubba Smurf needs a shake down run by its young owner, we'll be there.

Earlier the better for us, where are we meeting up?

Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Starbucks in dumont? Id prefer not-the-buttcrack-of-dawn, but will drag myself out of bed whenever.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Starbucks in Dumont works for me! Meet there at 9ish?

Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We'll be there

Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Well I just reworked my intake ducting and I am finally happy with how it is running so I am excited for this trip. My intake ducting was kind of cobbled together and I think it was causing an annoying high idle issue that seems to be resolved currently. Tomorrow will be a good test for it.

I will have an empty seat if anyone is interested in riding with me.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm planning on attending, might have Alex in tow.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Good time today... And a "long" sighting

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

More pics

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

More Pictures:
BSD makes her first public appearance at the Starbucks in Dumont prior to the trail ride after a brief stop to install a piece of Lexan for a temp windshield (raindrops at 55MPH kinda hurt - who knew?). Daniel brought his new to him Toy as well. Of course the front drive shaft is out so he made it a good ways in RWD only, mostly because it is a locked 14 bolt. Crawler and his buddy in their built rigs took the harder - short cut route. Wilem, had his first off road shake down run in Bubba Smurf. Justin led the run and PlumbDr with his co-pilot the one and only Mrs. PlumbDr showed there no reason you can not have a pretty yet very capable rig.

All in all an great day overall.

Even with the break downs.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:03 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

looks like a great time guys, great shakedown for the Blue Screen of Death ;)

Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tons of fun and a very adventurous day, we had a great mix of rigs; Broncos, Jeeps & Toys. The old adage that if you don't like the weather wait a few minutes was in full effect. We started the day in drizzle, that turned to a down pour, then fog as we rolled into the foothills, sun at the trailhead and on the beginning of the trail, then rain & sleet near the top and finished in sun when we made it out, crazy and lovely.

BSD didn't survive the day without incident, on a steeper loose section the driver's side front axle snapped the u-joint. My own fault as I should have just stopped there. Have I mentioned that I didn't have my rear drive shaft? Every person on the run offered tools, assistance & advice to get it rolling again. We yanked the axle and grabbed the good one from Bubba Smurf, Willem only whimpered a little and got some valuable RWD only driving experience.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]