[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Bored on a cold day?
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Bored on a cold day? 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Bored on a cold day?
Want to hang out in a cramped cold garage? Well come on by and watch Rox and I fumble around with his D44.

It's not like you have anything better to do, the Bronco don't play until tomorrow.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:54 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Bored on a cold day?
I'm quite cozy sitting here in my hot underwear and drinking my coffee...Keep us posted on the progress. BTW whatcha doing to that D44?

Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sorry dude, tighty whiteys aren't hot. Kirk are you guys at your place, right?

Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:13 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:30 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yep, my place, upgrading (or maybe downgrading) his knuckles and steering to the TRO setup.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I certainly don't want to know what's making your underwear so hot. I would suggest some wet wipes and a new pair of underwear.

He left out the key word......Hot "PINK" underwear!

Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Damn dude, I should have checked the web site sooner. I was hanging around all day long doing household chores.... A cold cramped garage working on Rox's D44 sounds like a crap ton more fun....

As long as Shawn stays home alone in Longmont in his hot pink skivvies

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We ran into a couple of snags last night, cold and fading daylight, oh and my wife had plans I couldn't blow off. We finished up this evening, it was the nicest install to date. Rox's '77 frame, 78/79 F-150 knuckles and ruff stuff TRO steering setup, we didn't need to use a drop pitman arm or a riser on the axle. His drag link and track bar were in the same plane, if looked at from the front they were one.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:50 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I wish mine would have turned out better. The 76' knuckles are thicker than older models causing difficulty when trying to tighten the ball joints and you can't get it tight enough to find the cotter pin holes. The drag link hits the track bar stud too. I'm reverting back to a stock setup when I rebuild the D44 in my garage and will use the messed up D44 in project road kill.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

All I know is that on Saturday morning my job board looked like this.

image.jpg

And thanks to Kirk and Phil, tonight it looks like this

image.jpg

The drag link and trac bar are within 1 degree of each other which is awesome.

Another benefit of this project is that I got to replace some warped rotors and make a mess on Kirk's garage floor when I took the diff cover of my supposedly empty differential.

Also want to thank Mike for letting me borrow his Y steering set up until I was ready to tackle this project.

Thanks again for all the help guys !

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Interesting. Every time I see that board there's something inappropriate written on it.

BTW-- The underwear comment was a test. If you all really knew me, you'd know I don't wear any.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

(inserts fingers in ears) LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]