[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Rewire and bushing work day
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Rewire and bushing work day 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Rewire and bushing work day
Thought I would throw this out there. This coming Saturday, March 8th, starting at 7:30am- I am planning to start my re-wire and replace my front end bushings. I've already got a confirmation from Kirk and I believe Willem. Phil has said he should be able to help as well. If anyone wants to come over and lend a hand or learn how to rewire or replace bushings, send me a PM. I will have coffee and donuts (there is a Dunkin Donuts down the street from me!).

I am installing the American Autowire harness if anyone is interested in that detail.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Rewire and bushing work day
I'm hoping to make it, need to touch base with the wife. She starts a 3 week trial tomorrow so I may be on kid duty all weekend.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I've had a handful of maybes on this. Just wanted to let the folks that are trying to come by know that I will have the heaters in the garage on so this is definitely still happening. Also, the garage is detached next to the house so when you come by, just come on knock on the garage door! I'm looking forward to get lots of things checked off the list tomorrow. I've been working on lots of little things all week to get stuff ready.

Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Good luck tomorrow! Wish I could come but it's champion basketball weekend for my middle schooler. Plus, I'd slow progress down by a day or so! P

Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Soooooo???? How'd it go? Pics? Stories? Quotes like " It's just Ecks Bronco"?...

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Rewire and bushing work day
The Kinder boys got the C, track bar & radius arm bushings done, but had to leave soon after. There were a few folks standing around looking at the dash with a drill in their hands. Don't know the outcome of that.

Last edited by Kinder on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

As kinder said-- they accomplished the bushing work! There were murmers of its just Ecks Bronco...

The dash is coming together. We had to call it a day at about 4:30 but we were able to get the dash laid in the vehicle and have all of the wiring laid out and loosely connected. Have the rest of the front harness running out to the engine bay awaiting an engine. The rear harness is the only part that has not been touched but shouldn't be too much of a problem. I unfortunately leave town tomorrow morning for the week so will have to get back on it next week. I am hoping to be in a position to get the engine installed the weekend after this coming weekend--- probably Sunday (hint hint if anyone wants to help install a 351W and finish the wiring on March 23rd.)

Thanks to everyone that came out to get their hands dirty. I didn't get a chance to take any pics but this one of my buddy Chad and Viperwolf1 messing with some wiring stuff.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Dash got put together, after some careful drilling. Dash was 98% wired when I left. Kinder clan kept getting in the way and distracting us.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Need a pic of the dash want to see how it came out

Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]