[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - November Breakfast
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 November Breakfast 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post November Breakfast
While the weather doesn't seem to have noticed, November is here! We'll be having a north-ish breakfast this month. Anyone interested in a run to Andersen's junkyard in Greeley afterwards?

Where: Johnson's Corner-2842 SE Frontage Rd, Johnstown, CO 80534
When: 11/15/14 @ 0900. Just two short weeks away!
Why: Because we all need a cinnamon roll the size of our head.
How: In your Bronco, of course. Lesser vehicles may be used as practice obstacles.

Hope to see you all there!

Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:37 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post Re: November Breakfast
I need to be in Ft Collins at 2:00 that day, so if I come up early for the breakfast I'll have a few hours to kill...Andersen's sounds good to me, I've never been there but our northern brethren tell me I need to check it out.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:11 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:19 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm in for Johnson's corner. Not sure about Anderson's. I hear you need to go with a bunch of people to watch your back when you're bending over. Just sayin...Lots of Greeley and Windsor people there.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:26 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like this one is the start of the winter events now. I might be able to con Zoso into going if he has the Bronco back together.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:35 pm

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

So, I was reminded today that I'm going to the dentist Saturday morning for the permanent filing in my recent root canal. It shouldn't take long so I'll just be a little late. If it goes long, I'll be at Anderson's for sure.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:09 am

Also the news is saying 4-6" of snow on saturday. Just an FYI

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:43 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

snow bashing to johnsons corner!

Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:26 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Count me in for breakfast.

Average 23.5 mpg, Best tank: 25.1 mpg

Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think I can make the breakfast, at least.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Not working so I'll be there.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Should we give them a heads-up about how many are coming? It was pretty busy last year.

Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If I can get my trailer into storage today I'll be there. It has had 500 lbs of ice encrusting it since Monday. Where's global warming now?

Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Guys headin north up 25 want to meet at 136th n i25 at the lowes? Say 8am and leave by 815?

Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Going to try and make it.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:19 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The boy and I will be there, just going to be a bit late. Save us a couple seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It was a pretty good turnout considering the weather. It was a drafty drive there AND back. Great to see everyone even though nobody worked on my Bronco in the lot.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I thought you zipped that closed before you left to come home.

It was a good time sitting chatting with you guys.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:54 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

I decided to call it a snow day and stay home to get some work done. I really hate snow, I blew off my Ft Collins engagements as well.

I hope y'all had fun. How was the weather? Nasty, or am I just a big sissy?

Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Garry it was cold and snowy. The drive up was dry and just fine. The drive home was slick but just fine.

Shawn I saw you close that. How did it end up open again? Or was it from when you tried to put my snow brush in your bronco.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Probably need to slow that beast down so the wind doesn't blow that open.....

Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for a great b-fast, it was good to see everyone. Gary, you were mostly being a sissy. Drive back was worse than the drive up, but taking it easy made it no problem.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That's a common problem with those $50 soft tops. I'll take that piece of junk off and dispose of it for you for only $20, or whatever you can afford.

It was good making it to a breakfast and seeing everyone.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for posting the pics - great to see some familiar faces.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:36 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It turns out that the "Candy Ass" gene runs strong in CCB members, only Phil, Kevin and myself had enough sack to go to the junkyard after breakfast! As it turned out, they had free Burgers and Brats along with 99 cent long necks at the junkyard. As if that was not enough, all of the carts had propane heaters on them so even guys with defective soft tops could stay warm.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm stunned they serve beer there. I can only imagine the liability if someone crushed a body part getting an engine block out of something with a BAC of .08.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Have you ever been to Andersons? I don't think they'll let you in if you aren't buzzed.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next