[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Pull and pay run sunday
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Pull and pay run sunday 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Pull and pay run sunday
Denver Pull and Pay is 25% off on the 24th and 25th. Thinking about a run to pick up a serp setup. Anyone interested in going?

Fri May 22, 2015 9:45 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post Re: Pull and pay run sunday
Count me in.

Fri May 22, 2015 11:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Probably. Where are we meeting?

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Fri May 22, 2015 11:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm interested. What time are you thinking? I need to grab the computer mount from an explorer unless someone has a spare. Also thinking of a hydroboost from an astro.

Sat May 23, 2015 9:08 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Weather sounds like it'll similar to today. I'm still game, you guys still up to go? If so, how about 9? Also it look like LQK is 50% off-anyone know that yard?

Sat May 23, 2015 8:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like they don't have an Astro for me to swipe the hydro boost out of but they have a few explorers. I could be up for the trip in order to grab a spare computer if one of the 96-97 models have it still. I'm game for 9am. Worse case, it's a chance to be outside, unless we're still living in Seattle tomorrow.

Sat May 23, 2015 9:28 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

I need to make a run either tomorrow or Monday anyway to get a couple of orders shipped before I leave town. So as long as it isn't pouring I plan on being there just a little before 9:00. Hopefully that will be early enough to get a wheelbarrow. If the weather is nasty I may hold out for Monday.

Oh, and I would look for the PCM box out of an Escape or Mazda tribute. The Explorer box is a PITA to pull, and the Escape box is a better design IMHO.

Sun May 24, 2015 12:36 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

So, which yard are we meeting at?

Sun May 24, 2015 6:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

U pull and pay at 390 w 66th ave. The coupon for 25%off is on their facebook page.

Sun May 24, 2015 8:08 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm probably going to be a little late.

Sun May 24, 2015 8:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sounds good, I'll be there around 9. I'll be in my 4runner.

Sun May 24, 2015 8:13 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

A big, fat, shout out and thank you to phyler and EFI Guy for their expertise and wrench turning skills today. Thanks to them I got a bunch of goodies off an unmolested '99 Explorer. You guys rock!

Sun May 24, 2015 5:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hello junkyard my old friend
Spent all my money yet again
Because a five-oh was calling
Gave all it's parts un-protesting
And my fuel..will be sprayed in a whole new way
Without delay
Thanks to computers, and injection.

This is what happens when my brain doesn't have anything to do. If you live in a deep, dark cave and don't know the source material: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Sun May 24, 2015 5:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It was a great time. Except Garry grabbed all of the harnesses that I need. :-) I'll have to get over there again while he's out of town.

Seriously, it was a blast and I'm thankful that Garry spotted a spare computer and box for me.

Sun May 24, 2015 5:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]