[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Bronco Safari 2017
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Bronco Safari 2017 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Bronco Safari 2017
It's looking good for me. I need to check with work to see what is going on that week.

Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Where are you thinking of exploring?

Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I would like to see some new things like news paper rock and arches.

Besides that we are open to almost anything.

Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

So Landshark and I have started to figure out a bit of our plan. We are tentatively planning on heading out Thursday late morning/early afternoon. Plan is to get into Moab early evening on Thursday and try to find a camp spot in 1 of 2 spots we know just outside of Moab that doesn't require reservations. The plan is to head out early Friday morning out to Canyonlands and first stop at The Needles Visitor Center before we start exploring the area. We have a reservation for a backcountry camping spot for Friday night so our plan is to stay out there and then hit more trails in the area on Saturday. A number of the trails require at least day use permits (required on Elephant Hill, Salt Creek / Horse Canyon, and Lavender Canyon roads). A lot of what we decide to run will depend on our conversation Friday morning at the visitor center so we can determine how long it will take to run some of the places we are interested in. Saturday night, we are staying in town and have reserved hotel rooms-- you will most likely find us at the Moab Brewery freshly showered!

So-- if you are interested in caravanning out there or meeting up once out there, let us know. I don't think we will be registering for the Bronco Safari as we won't be running any of the event sponsored trails and won't be able to attend the raffle and dinner Friday night. I think Landshark and I both plan on trying to maybe stop by the event campground Thursday if we can get into town early enough (we both would like to buy magnets if they are available).

Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:19 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I still plan on making it. Will arrive on Monday and will be staying at the KOA south end of town.

Canon City, Co

Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If someone will pick up my 2 hats and 1 shirt from Steve, I would appreciate it. He's expecting someone to pick it up since I can't make it. I can pick it up from you at a breakfast or something. Thanks -- Scott

Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I didn't register for Bronco Safari but I will be heading to Moab on the 5th and be staying for around a week, got a space at Canyonlands RV Resort. Hopefully I will see some CCB folks there as I am heading out with some non-Bronco friends. Since I am getting there on the evening of the 5th should I register? I haven't been before but it seems like I would be missing a lot from the 2nd - 5th. Looking for some feedback from others that have gone before!

Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If your not going to run any of the trails with them then probably not worth it.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

From what I gather
Who's going:
Horseplay
Eck
Mantruck
Pgilbeau

Maybe:
Rox
EFIguy

Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sorry, outta change mine to CANT GO

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll be there Thur-sun but no plans to run the trails with the bronco safari group.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

As of this evening I will be in there Monday afternoon. Staying across the road at the KOA

Canon City, Co

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just a few more hours until we're heading out to Moab. Meeting at the Walmart Evergreen park way at 11:00. Hopefully we have some last minute planners.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

See you guys perhaps on Thursday!

Mon May 01, 2017 11:18 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post up some pics for us poor bastards stuck at work to enjoy

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Wed May 03, 2017 5:58 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We ran Poison Spider today. What a good time no breakage.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 04, 2017 5:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hoods up crew

How warm is it ?

Thu May 04, 2017 5:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 06, 2017 7:44 am

Thanks for posting some pics, I was in Moab Monday night on our way to Havasupai and boy was there a lot of broncos in town. I had to keep it on the down low since this trip was for the wife, although she did like the idea of coming back to ride the trails and see the sites. I was able to snap this picture while eating at the Moab dinner. 31 DAYS AND COUNTING until I get my Bronco

Mon May 08, 2017 11:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

This was the first run on the Bronco, day after the show and Shine, Moab Rim!

Wed May 10, 2017 11:06 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What a blast. Can't wait until next year.

Wed May 10, 2017 12:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We need more pics!! Trei - I see where your allegiance is... I know you have some to share.

Fri May 12, 2017 8:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next