[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Annual CCB Swap Meet and June Breakfast
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Annual CCB Swap Meet and June Breakfast 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Annual CCB Swap Meet and June Breakfast
It's swap meet time! We'll go back to an old haunt with an ideal parking lot. Bring out all your old, random parts so that you can take home someone else's old, random parts instead!

When: 6/17/17 @ 0900.
Where: Golden Corral-3677 S Santa Fe Dr, Sheridan, CO 80110
How: In whatever vehicle carries the most old junk.
Why: Because it's the one time per year you have to eat Golden Corral's food.

This is one of the better attended events each year, so it's also a great chance to catch up and lay eyes on a bunch of nice EB's. Hope to see everyone there!

Fri May 26, 2017 10:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Annual CCB Swap Meet and June Breakfast
Does anyone need a D20 J shift transfer case?
Also have a few three speed transmissions that I need to get rid of to make room. I also have a bunch of misc items that I will bring with me.

I will not be bringing the transmission's or transfer case
Unless someone wants one. Just let me know to bring it if it's​ wanted.
Thanks
Sincerely Matt

Last edited by cravenbronco on Sun May 28, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 27, 2017 6:49 am

What is the price and condition of the transfer case?

Sun May 28, 2017 6:19 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You would have to schedule this the same day as the Dirt Riot Race at RAM Offroad down here.

Decisions, decisions....

'81 Coachman Caper XL MH, 4WD, EFI 460/ZF/BW1356, D44/Sterling, 4.10s/35s, under const...
'83 Bronco, D60/Sterling, 5.13/ARBs, MAF EFI 351W/ZF/BW1356, 37" MT/Rs.
'12 Buggy, HPD60, Hi-9, 4.10s, Explorer 5.0, Atlas 4-speed, my chassis, EB skins.
And the latest project is a '99 Ranger Extra-Cab, custom frame/tube work, on 40s...

Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Good Evening All,

Anybody from up Noth headed down? Kinder has a hitch for me. I live in Boulder, but work in Loveland across from the Center of the Rockies hospital and can meet anywhere in between.

Thanks to all and have a great weekend!

Matt

Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Awesome...Thank you Sir!

Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:07 pm

I'm planning to come down from Longmont. May brown-bag it, though.

Some things I'm planning to bring down with me to sell:
dash - cut for single din, has glove box door but no VIN

rear seat frame with back pad - no arm rests or bottom pad

dana 20 skid plate

nearly complete set of trim
oem main gas tank

Edelbrock 4 bbl carb

some Accel ignition goodies

5-blade fan

OEM Smog pump

black vinyl door inserts

Vintage Air system

plus a tote of small goodies that I haven't found a use for yet...

Some things I'd be interested in bringing home with me (cash or trade):
passenger side fender
driver's side triangle vent window with trim/hardware
heater intake vent

1992 GMC Bread Van - wife's food truck...
2003 Suzuki SV1000- GSXR fork,Danmoto cans,carbon fiber fender, lots of stuff painted black
1980 CB750 cafe- GSXR fork,K&N,CBR coil packs,Chappell customs seat,MAC 4/1 exhaust

Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:52 pm

Im in. I have some misc items i'll be bringing.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll be there.

I have a 650 Holley w/ TA crossover vent and a roller cam to sell. Probably some other stuff laying around the garage too.

Average 23.5 mpg, Best tank: 25.1 mpg

Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I will be there bringing lots of parts.

I am also looking for lots of parts.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I will more than likely be coming with the back of my truck full of parts.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:30 am

Ok guys and girls. After 35 years of playing with these great steads, I am calling it quits. I have cleaned out the garage and bring it all to the swap. Including my bronco. I have no intention of leaving with anything!!!!

Toby Till
303-519-3222

I will have a silent auction sign up sheet for the Bronco. Place your bid an we will see if you will take it home.

Loaded on the trailer and headed to the Swap Meet to start a new chapter in someone else's life. It's been a great 25 years, but you haven't been to the trails in 10. It's time to move on.

Make a real offer. I am taking my offers until Saturday afternoon. I will sell it to the highest offer at the end of the Classic Bronco swap meet.

When: 6/17/17 @ 0900.
Where: Golden Corral-3677 S Santa Fe Dr, Sheridan, CO 80110

35 spline king pin Dana 60's w ARB's front and rear, Hummer bead lock rims, 38x12.50x16.5, hydro boost, discs on al four corners, Long arms, Air bag buggy spring rear. Coil spring front, w pivoting spring saddles, 351w w holly fuel injection, custom cage, custom bumpers, w Warn 8274 with custom wide spool, premier power welder, hydraulic clutch,

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Toby Till
303-519-3222

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:57 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:15 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

I'll be there, probably only bringing a few things to sell since I don't know what to keep and what to pitch yet.

Are we doing a club scrap metal drive again this year? I've got an engine block and some copper wire for the cause if so.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:43 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think 66crawler is bringing a scrap trailer.

Unfortunately I will be out of town but looks like it will be a great turn out!

Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:08 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll be there...Bronco is alreasy packed full of parts!

Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Annual CCB Swap Meet and June Breakfast
I hope those that had parts delivered by Gunni to my place will be there, if not your parts will miss you terribly!

Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:07 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Average 23.5 mpg, Best tank: 25.1 mpg

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Guys, i am planning on heading up from the springs to meet up with you all for the first time. I am working most saturday mornings when you connect for breakfast so looking forward to hanging out a bit.

Most of my accumulation i am holding onto til i have my final plan, but i do have some crawler worthy fenders i can bring up. Cheap

Also a prerunner style bumper, but it has a little taller hoop than normal. $100 bucks if anyone is interested.

Right now i am looking for a tight set of hinges and a drivers rear flare if i can find it or a pair of rear if somebody has that.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:18 pm

Who is the fellow with the 4 door bronco and trailer today. I was wanting to let him know his DS front wheel was wobbling going down the road when he passed me on Sante Fe. Take a look at it before your next outing. You could have a ball joint or wheel bearing going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:17 pm

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:21 am

Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next